A final Vargen announcement

chrishinton52

Huh, this one actually surprised me. Not that TKR isn't an awesome alliance to be part of, of course, it's the fact that VI merged with anyone in the first place. Then again, I haven't really been paying much attention. :P

I hope you guys enjoy your new home! :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Wouldn't that make them a fleshlight?

Who am I to question their newfound identity?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Have you seen what a wolf can do when it is infused with Stormlight?

Tasting good, maybe?

roasted+dog+meat+in+Hanoi.jpg

Joke aside, much luck with your merger and your new top position :)

Edited by Odin

U are wrong. First I was over raiding and did not follow the rules. I got tired of getting yelled at so I joined arrgh. Besides running away would be wrong because I clearly remember that ur whole allance was very weak. True u had an army and outnumbered me.When I joined arrgh they said they would not protect me from attacks but I stilled joined. I have war experience something ur guys don't have. For VI this merge was great because u won't get raided anymore. For TKR, u got ripped off because VI is a bunch of weak and pathetic players.

it lasted for 7 days! Now I leave and merge with Phoenix who have merged with Vargen... and we'll start it all over again! I'm joking btw

^ came out publically that we were in talks of merging. As i said just making sure we chose the right place. J.s

Lol I was always pretty open with the inexperience of our players. People are still learning. But at least even after they were raided, and you "showed your might," they still come out looking better than you. You have a good one now.

Edited by chrishinton52

Glad that we have joined with out friends at TKR, I see this alliance doing great things in the future :D

We are all different people all through our lives and that's okay, that's good you've got to keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

• Upvote 1

Pedro II is around to be called the destroyer of VI. Congrats cowards run away like stray dogs.follow the light like cats.

Hey I remember you. Before the last global war you had to run to BoC to stop us from taking you to negative nation score. 

We're always up for a round two. Let us know when you want to dance. 

Edit: I dare you.

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 2

Hey I remember you. Before the last global war you had to run to BoC to stop us from taking you to negative nation score.

We're always up for a round two. Let us know when you want to dance.

Edit: I dare you.

I remember to.I was promised peace but as cowards u built up for the following 2 days and organized a counter attack. Guess cowards from VI fit sell with TKR, no wonder the merge happened. B)

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

I remember to.I was promised peace but as cowards u built up for the following 2 days and organized a counter attack. Guess cowards from VI fit sell with TKR, no wonder the merge happened. B)

You attacked me bro. How dare I buy some planes after being declared on. What an asshat I am. .... And then you became another notch on my belt. 

I'm still waiting for you to put your actions to where your words are. Come at us. I dare you again. 

• Upvote 1

You are more insignificant than the dust beneath our fingernails. We merely need to wash our hands and away you go.

Edited by Lordship

U are wrong. First I was over raiding and did not follow the rules. I got tired of getting yelled at so I joined arrgh. Besides running away would be wrong because I clearly remember that ur whole allance was very weak. True u had an army and outnumbered me.When I joined arrgh they said they would not protect me from attacks but I stilled joined. I have war experience something ur guys don't have. For VI this merge was great because u won't get raided anymore. For TKR, u got ripped off because VI is a bunch of weak and pathetic players.

Don't ever talk like this about our members again or we will make sure you never see the light of Orbis' day again. In other words, you're the pathetic one here.

Welcome lovely vargens. We will love you long time  :wub:

Happy to have you with us, wolves!

You seem to be quite pathetic for someone who uses the name of a great and noble monarch!

v9DIVzo.png