A Treaty to Nowhere

Tim Armstrong

Soon, we won't be able to count tS' treaties on our hands. Also another protectorate turned good ally, etc.

I'm kidding, please don't drop us. We wouldn't know what to do without tS/Partisan telling us what to do.

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Soon, we won't be able to count tS' treaties on our hands. Also another protectorate turned good ally, etc.

I'm kidding, please don't drop us. We wouldn't know what to do without tS/Partisan telling us what to do.

Soon? That was already the case. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

We have found more treaties to be an excellent tool for the containment of dutch market penetration and expansion.

Hahah, your treaties shall only slow down our penetration of *cough* virgin markets. Our profits shall not be the only things *cough* expanding.

(Am I doing this right?)

Also congrats to tS and TKP. Good luck guys.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

paper-tiger.jpg

One day

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I figured you liked getting penetrated. 

All that missed was a good old post-pen-cigar.

Hahah, your treaties shall only slow down our penetration of *cough* virgin markets. Our profits shall not be the only things *cough* expanding.

(Am I doing this right?)

Also congrats to tS and TKP. Good luck guys.

That's okay. The Syndicate is skimming the market of hot young protectorates at the moment anyways. Do not dare muddy our blue ocean.

I'll be honest Partisan, you had me at tool, talk of penetration and expansion was simply a bonus.

Found TKP to be pretty stand up people in my dealings, best of luck to both parties.

Are you hitting on me?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I'll be honest Partisan, you had me at tool, talk of penetration and expansion was simply a bonus.

Found TKP to be pretty stand up people in my dealings, best of luck to both parties.

Didnt you raid half their lower tier?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Are you hitting on me?

You'll just have to pardon me, all this sexually ambiguous talk got me all hot and bothered. But I'm cool now.

P525KQX.gif

Didnt you raid half their lower tier?

That's not exactly how that went down. Stop trying to incite drama, TKP knows I'm all good with them

• Upvote 1

Rose uses treaties, and yeah we have a good amount. But our 3 md level treaties are VE, Alpha, and TLF. The rest are OD or protectorates. You guys are now MD status with Mensa, TKR, Alpha, BK, InGen, TKP, Guardian, SK, and the Coalition. Not to even mention your protectorates. I mean yeah we are all paper tigers but treatying up half of orbis is going to kill it. However defensively speaking, you guys are pretty much as untouchable as you can get.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif