The Unexpected Has Come

Caillou

Pretty sure it was thalmor and his supporters that left and he made an alliance called the evenstar empire loyalist... Unless he got his alliance back and all those who were against him chose to leave.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Thalmor wouldn't attack those not loyal. He was allowed to return to TEE and therefore he would have left the successor as an officer. TEE wouldn't merge unless it had the support of its members and therefore, is the reason they will not be merging at this time. 6 members chose to leave for Rose, probably for the best seeing they weren't in support of his leadership. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Here I had a perfectly good pizza I was about to eat, but I have to take time out to respond to this so it's going to be cold by the time I get to it. It's a cruel world.

''Some of the membership demanded a new leader because they didn't want to merge...''

Although this may be true, nobody demanded anything publicly (The Evenstar Empire has a dedicated, pinned announcement that acts as a general discussion board). Nobody messaged me about the merge. I can't be expected to fix a problem when nobody tells me there is one.

...and Thalmor reacted by hiring people to attack the outspoken members.''

If you could provide evidence of this, that would be great.

The only thing close to this I can think of is when one of my loyalists, Jackson Brown, stated he had ''called in a favor'' and had a guy attack The Evenstar Empire for me. The person I believe to have done was a member of The Light Federation by the name of Ascension:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16527&display=war

Ascension, however, peaced out Makaros, but then attacked me and refused my peace offer.

There is one thing I'd like to bring up, though: A member of Arrgh! named Pedro II attacked a few members of The Evenstar Empire in which the war justification was ''Helping Loyalists!'':

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79914

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79913

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79910

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79909

Pedro II raided Archdomina Makeda, Nuclearsniper, Everblight, and Dave Harold Johson. Only Archdomina was a supporter of Makaros who left yesterday when Makaros did. However, Nuclearsniper and Dave Harold Johnson both pledged their support to me via PM, and Everblight is a de facto supporter because he didn't leave yesterday with Makaros (and hasn't left today). Why would I attack my own supporters?

I did make a mistake in merging my alliance with Odd Squad without the consultation of my alliance. However, up until I was couped on the 2nd, nobody had messaged me to complain, nor had anyone left a message on the announcement where I announced that the merge was happening. Nobody had said anything, and so I thought everyone was content with it. 

Makaros Taranovi, my heir, decided to coup me instead of speaking with me and letting me know the grievances he and other members had. He committed high treason over something that could've been solved by simply messaging me. On the 3rd, I created ''Evenstar Empire Loyalists'' to give me and my supporters place to organize in case war occurred (it did not). Me and Makaros struck a deal on the night of the 3rd so that we can both be co-Emperors. On the 4th, me and all my supporters who joined Evenstar Empire Loyalists went back over and I was made leader right next to Makaros. In order to secure my own rule, I demoted Makaros to officer. Despite the demotion, I told him and the rest of the alliance that Makaros made my full support in implementing whatever changes he desired. Makaros got puffy, took 6 other Evenstar Empire members, and fled to Rose.

It should be noted that I could've rolled Makaros and his supporters while me and my supporters were in Evenstar Empire Loyalists, but that didn't happen. I also gave him finances and resources that where in the bank that belonged to him back to him to be nice after the fact.

I have, by myself, built up The Evenstar Empire since it's founding 241 days ago. I am the rightful leader. Out of 29 members (excluding me) 7 have left. The remaining 22 (the majority) have stayed because they have seen how I operate and believe I am to be in this position. Makaros's coup was illegitimate because the majority didn't want change (except for the merge, which I've obviously cancelled).

Calliou, it is very foolish for you to see one side of the story and not ask the other side what happened- especially with such harsh and damming accusations being thrown around.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Well I didn't expect this to become public like this, I'd thought there would ultimately be a fight and then Thalmor and Odd Squad would blunder into being routed by public opinion backed by action (so this ended very nicely for them).

Quite the mess all this Evenstar business has been. Not consulting the membership for a good period of time first on such an important thing was a major mistake even if you happen to be the sole leader. 

• Upvote 3

yeah,no one outside this drama even cares. ;)

I actually enjoy smaller alliance fights. It's a nice change from the too-perfect PR announcements of big important alliances.

Also

> mfw TLF is somehow involved :/ :( :'(

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I did make a mistake in merging my alliance with Odd Squad without the consultation of my alliance. However, up until I was couped on the 2nd, nobody had messaged me to complain, nor had anyone left a message on the announcement where I announced that the merge was happening. Nobody had said anything, and so I thought everyone was content with it. 

But you told us members were complaining directly.. Geez if you have no intent on ever merging just admit it. You don't have to make excuses or use conflict to distance yourself.  :P

Hdh3TqS.gif

But you told us members were complaining directly.. Geez if you have no intent on ever merging just admit it. You don't have to make excuses or use conflict to distance yourself.  :P

Members were complaining about a merge with Reichswehr, which was a long time ago.

new_forum_sig_2.png

It's a nice change from the too-perfect PR announcements of big important alliances.

Oh,those are hardly anything of the sort.

Anyway,this thread hardly needed any explanation as it doesn't impact many that aren't already aware of the situation. It deserves to be little more than a footnote.

Here I had a perfectly good pizza I was about to eat, but I have to take time out to respond to this so it's going to be cold by the time I get to it. It's a cruel world.

Although this may be true, nobody demanded anything publicly (The Evenstar Empire has a dedicated, pinned announcement that acts as a general discussion board). Nobody messaged me about the merge. I can't be expected to fix a problem when nobody tells me there is one.

If you could provide evidence of this, that would be great.

The only thing close to this I can think of is when one of my loyalists, Jackson Brown, stated he had ''called in a favor'' and had a guy attack The Evenstar Empire for me. The person I believe to have done was a member of The Light Federation by the name of Ascension:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16527&display=war

Ascension, however, peaced out Makaros, but then attacked me and refused my peace offer.

There is one thing I'd like to bring up, though: A member of Arrgh! named Pedro II attacked a few members of The Evenstar Empire in which the war justification was ''Helping Loyalists!'':

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79914

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79913

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79910

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=79909

Pedro II raided Archdomina Makeda, Nuclearsniper, Everblight, and Dave Harold Johson. Only Archdomina was a supporter of Makaros who left yesterday when Makaros did. However, Nuclearsniper and Dave Harold Johnson both pledged their support to me via PM, and Everblight is a de facto supporter because he didn't leave yesterday with Makaros (and hasn't left today). Why would I attack my own supporters?

Makaros Taranovi, my heir, decided to coup me instead of speaking with me and letting me know the grievances he and other members had. He committed high treason over something that could've been solved by simply messaging me. On the 3rd, I created ''Evenstar Empire Loyalists'' to give me and my supporters place to organize in case war occurred (it did not). Me and Makaros struck a deal on the night of the 3rd so that we can both be co-Emperors. On the 4th, me and all my supporters who joined Evenstar Empire Loyalists went back over and I was made leader right next to Makaros. In order to secure my own rule, I demoted Makaros to officer. Despite the demotion, I told him and the rest of the alliance that Makaros made my full support in implementing whatever changes he desired. Makaros got puffy, took 6 other Evenstar Empire members, and fled to Rose.

It should be noted that I could've rolled Makaros and his supporters while me and my supporters were in Evenstar Empire Loyalists, but that didn't happen. I also gave him finances and resources that where in the bank that belonged to him back to him to be nice after the fact.

I have, by myself, built up The Evenstar Empire since it's founding 241 days ago. I am the rightful leader. Out of 29 members (excluding me) 7 have left. The remaining 22 (the majority) have stayed because they have seen how I operate and believe I am to be in this position. Makaros's coup was illegitimate because the majority didn't want change (except for the merge, which I've obviously cancelled).

Calliou, it is very foolish for you to see one side of the story and not ask the other side what happened- especially with such harsh and damming accusations being thrown around.

I am sorry for my actions. It's just that...

I did not know what else to put on the DoW message.

I knew that if I posted raid I would have to pay reps or get countered. So I decided to post loyalist support to take advantage of the situation to raid! ;)

Edited by Pedro II
  • Upvote 1

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.