Official P&W ARK Server

Blake Gillman

ark_politics_war.png

ark_politics_RESIZED.jpg

Haven't seen me in awhile, eh?

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know I followed through with the ARK Server. The server name is "Politics & War" with a bunch of other custom stats.

The server features:

• 3x Gather (I only do this so more people would join, because it makes the game a little easier)
  • 10x Tame - That way things like Gigas and shit, it doesn't take you LITERALLY a week to make into adults.
  • Lvl 125 - You can level all the way up to level 125, and engrams are boosted so you will be able to unlock every engram there is by the time your around level 80. The extra levels are for show, level 125 is actually really hard to get to. On average when you get really high it cost between +3,000 ~ +5,000 experience to get to the next level, to get from level 124 to level 125 on here it cost +100,000 So if you do get to level 125, you definitely have the right to brag (It's a big acomplishment)
  • Staff - To make sure there is no "Hacking" or what I really mean is, no conflicts over the rules and to help moderate the server. Staff are very rarely permitted to spawn things in.
  • Events - Server events are not uncommon, anything from gathering tribes for a mass battle, to the invasion of apes there is a lot that we can do!
  • Politics & War - An advanced politics system, there is a government that controls the main tribes, you don't have to follow their rules, but you probably want to be in their good side. Each tribe is their own government, and whatever land they have built on is their territory unless invaded, to be an OFFICIAL Country / tribe you must have a custom tribe name (Not just Tribe of NAME) and a tribe flag. The tribe flag can be whatever you want as long as it's not already taken. To represent who owns an area, the flag is painted to that tribes... colors, err, flag design. Then of course there is war between tribes, there is also the "United Tribes", hosted by the #1 Tribe (Defined by Strength) and any other tribes that are invited into it, all laws created within the United Tribes must be followed by all tribes, the tribe that breaks it is considered a "X Tribe" and may be punished by the council (That is if we find that tribes location) - Your not required to give away location.
  • Raiding - A tribe / nation may raid or invade another tribe / nation, and for an area to be considered conquered the invaded area must have all its local-tribemembers killed and all beds, sleeping bags, etc of the local tribe destroyed. The invading tribe must then paint their flag over the invaded tribes flag (Or just simply place a new flag). Any raid that involves breaking rules created by the "United Tribes" can make you labeled as an X-Tribe, and you may be punished by the UT.(However, if your base is somewhere secret, you just might get away with it ;3)

CHANGELOG:

(Update 1) 12/4/15:

-Removed PvP Timer (It was causing problems incorrectly switching between PvP and PvE at incorrect times)

+Added Rule: All Nations / Tribes must have the starting letter of their name start with a Capitalized letter

+New Top 5 Tribe: "The Brotherhood of Steel"

The server is mostly 24/7, but may go down sometimes for Updates, or if there is a power-outage. Or just because it needs to for a little bit.

Thanks everyone, and I hope your all as exited as I am for the new server! Was so exited I made a couple Politics & Ark logos  :D

The Servers Official INFO Banner:

banner.png

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

(Update 1) 12/4/15:

-Removed PvP Timer (It was causing problems incorrectly switching between PvP and PvE at incorrect times)

+Added Rule: All Nations / Tribes must have the starting letter of their name start with a Capitalized letter

+New Top 5 Tribe: "The Brotherhood of Steel" (Screenshots below)

2015_12_04_00003.jpg

2015_12_04_00005.jpg

2015_12_04_00007.jpg

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

• 3 weeks later...

I tried playing Ark the other night and found out that it happens to be incredibly buggy and (omg guess what!) beta. So, I'm just flatout gonna give it about a week or two and tune in and see what's what and who's who in online mode when the data ramps up. It'll be stellar, and I'll be sure to log in to the P&W server for my first on-line exp

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken