~Something Latin~

Caillou

ac38afee147c9a7f80f28eadf8faa12a.jpg

The Trail to Perfection

A sea of Roses. A land of WTFers. Paradise that so few get to visit. To find it, you must travel far and wide. Through the valley of sun and sand you must walk. Over the mountain tops of rock and snow you must climb. Through the caves of darkness and despair you must navigate. However, when the end of the journey is reached....a treasure greater than imagined is achieved.

Introduction 
Two friends set out on the journey of a lifetime in search of a place that could be called perfection. A utopia that defies everything ever imagined. Through the sea of sands and valley of rocks they marched. What they found....was unbelievable.

Article 1: Respect
We are all friends here. Respect and sovereignty reign supreme.

Article 2: Peace
Many fight to determine who is right and who is wrong. Never even trying to compromise or come to an understanding. Not here. Peaceful resolution is the best solution. Hell, we'll even invite you to Beer Falls when all is said and done!

Article 3: Knowledge
Books are only half the battle in the quest to full understanding. Communication is key. When someone learns of possible foul play afoot, we share it with our friends.

Article 4: Backup
Sometimes a fool makes their way into our peaceful midst. They tend to be unreasonable and naive. If someone is attacked, help is always appreciated.

Article 5: War
Every once in awhile a common enemy comes into the fold, where talks only go so far and compromise will never happen. Over a round of shots, maybe a cigar or two and agreement from both, operation enemy extinction will begin.

Article 6: Raiders
Some enemies know not what they do. They think raiding is a means of living. When one gets raided here, the other may jump to his defense.

Article 7: Exit
If the sounds of the open trail come calling once again, you are free to go on your way. All we ask is 72 hours notice before your new journey begins.

Signed for WTF:
Nintendo of Nintendo Land
Fiadon Clevae of Farhaven
Ajax of Sybaris
Mahas of Fromm
Keith Abela-Wadge of SuplexCity
joseph of bird land
Joe Baker of Felandia
Globoid of Quernia
Fenthal of Coccoland
Celestia Morningstar of the UEqP
RADtx of Radland

Signed for Rose:
Emperor - Caillou
Regent - Belisarius
Lord of Economics - Oblige
Lord of War - Krillian
Lord of Foreign Affairs - Abbas Mehdi 
Lord of Internal Affairs - Adama
Kimmy - Kimmy

TL;DR It's an ODoAP

• Upvote 6

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Huzzah! o/

EDIT:

I had to find a gif. ;_;

You chose to find a gif. You live with this. You deal with the consequences till you !@#$ die.

Edited by durmij

It's okay because Zooey is a total babe

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• Wiki Mod

Really we needed another line on the treaty web to say you can maybe might do something to help another alliance?

Edited by Dr Rush

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

WTF is this shit?

I'm amazed that wasn't censored

3fHp1YR.gif

Really we needed another line on the treaty web to say you can maybe might do something to help another alliance?

The Rose FA machine is fueled by salt, therefore we must sign ODoAPs to continue mining posts like these. It's a beautiful cycle, really. ^_^ Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm amazed that wasn't censored

Shit Piss !@#$ !@#$ Cocksucker !@#$ Tits.

Welcome to the new OWF. You should get out more.

Edited by durmij

Kurd is at the next level

3fHp1YR.gif

> we like you, but not that much

To me optional defence treaties are more of a calculated insult than anything else.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

So Fark and now WTF. Rose's attempt at getting Arrgh connected to them in some way. Kk

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif