Deleted Content

Blake Gillman

Ok?

That's not a very helpful comment. Doesn't help me, doesn't help you, doesn't help anyone reading. Doesn't even supply any information besides the fact that you represent confusion, but at what? At the server? At the whole idea? I have no !@#$ idea. Because all you said was "Ok?" so maybe before you post a reply, think what the !@#$ your saying.

I mean second of all, your a part of Rose, so we know your -- (It was too mean)

Third, your signature is a bright blue that hurts my eyes with a "Fancy" font, you couldn't even design your own signature, and it's low resolution. (And it's very obvious that it is)

You just... ...You annoy me. It's people like you that just.. ugh.

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

• Administrators

I'll probably get on and check it out sometime. Haven't played ARK in a long time.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'll probably get on and check it out sometime. Haven't played ARK in a long time.

I would love to have you on xD. I hadn't played it in awhile either (Mainly because I couldn't even get into the game, lowest settings, lowered resolution & 9 FPS). But I just got a new computer, and it was one of the first games I tried out!

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

That's not a very helpful comment. Doesn't help me, doesn't help you, doesn't help anyone reading. Doesn't even supply any information besides the fact that you represent confusion, but at what? At the server? At the whole idea? I have no !@#$ idea. Because all you said was "Ok?" so maybe before you post a reply, think what the !@#$ your saying.

Third, your signature is a bright blue that hurts my eyes with a "Fancy" font, you couldn't even design your own signature, and it's low resolution. (And it's very obvious that it is)

what is your problem?

what is your problem?

Let's not start a discussion over this, this is for P&W Ark server stuff, but as a short answer. I get annoyed with people who comment off-topic in non-helpful ways and they probably don't even know why the !@#$ they did it. They just simply comment for the hell of commenting.

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

Let's not start a discussion over this, this is for P&W Ark server stuff, but as a short answer. I get annoyed with people who comment off-topic in non-helpful ways and they probably don't even know why the !@#$ they did it. They just simply comment for the hell of commenting.

Oh God, aren't you the guy who spammed the forums with a knockoff game or something? How're you still around?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You just.... You have anger issues. I advise counseling and to ask your doctor if Ritalin is right for you (rhetorical comment, obviously, it clearly is).

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

You just.... You have anger issues. I advise counseling and to ask your doctor if Ritalin is right for you (rhetorical comment, obviously, it clearly is).

Like said previously, this discussion is for ARK P&W Discussion, your comment like the last is not only not helpful to me, but to you, others, and a complete waste of time. It's very clear that I wasn';t going to do what you said, yet you still felt the need to make that comment

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

Like said previously, this discussion is for ARK P&W Discussion, your comment like the last is not only not helpful to me, but to you, others, and a complete waste of time. It's very clear that I wasn';t going to do what you said, yet you still felt the need to make that comment

stay off the net and go see somebody as it not doing you any good clearly

Damn, take a chill pill!

Stop acting like a jerk.

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

"Stop acting like a jerk" you've really persuaded me, my entire life has been turned around by that sentence, once again another sentence without a meaning behind it (A little more meaning that the last ones) but still not much of one at all. See I debate using Persuasion and negotiation, people like the ones I've commented against just say blatant things with no intention whatsoever because they are stuck inside of their own heads, and completely close-minded, whereas I open to facts, and explain myself entirely. You obviously must of read "This is for ARK P&W Server only" 2 times, and originally me saying lets not start a conversation out of it, so that also shows how good of a reader you are, or perhaps you did read it but chose to ignore it, fully aware that the advice you've given me I would not take to heart.

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

What the actual &#33;@#&#036;?

Is this thread literally a pissy argument for the sole sake of nothing but pissy arguing?

Well done, sir. You're a charmer. Now what was this thread about again? Oh yeah.... Um.... "You're stupid, you're comments suk n stuff. Lyke me on facespace". 

My doin it ryte?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I was simply making a point, that if there is no cause or reason behind a comment, then just don't comment. And I don't know what facespace is, though I assume by the way you said "like me on it" that it's a social media site.

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

I was simply making a point, that if there is no cause or reason behind a comment, then just don't comment. And I don't know what facespace is, though I assume by the way you said "like me on it" that it's a social media site.

As you continue to make comments with no cause or reason behind them, as expected. 

You've single handedly turned your own thread into a pile of completely irrelevant nonsense simply by arguing so hard against exactly what you've just done. 

This my friend.... Deserves my special award.... 

Worst%20Thread%20Award_zpsonw1zztc.png

Congrats, I don't hand these out every day. 

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

"Stop acting like a jerk" you've really persuaded me, my entire life has been turned around by that sentence, once again another sentence without a meaning behind it (A little more meaning that the last ones) but still not much of one at all. See I debate using Persuasion and negotiation, people like the ones I've commented against just say blatant things with no intention whatsoever because they are stuck inside of their own heads, and completely close-minded, whereas I open to facts, and explain myself entirely. You obviously must of read "This is for ARK P&W Server only" 2 times, and originally me saying lets not start a conversation out of it, so that also shows how good of a reader you are, or perhaps you did read it but chose to ignore it, fully aware that the advice you've given me I would not take to heart.

Yes, I'm not dumb, I just saw you being an asshat for no reason whatsoever and I had to tell you the truth.

Stop being a pissy little !@#$. 

Seriously, I think you should seek professional help.

And since I saw you deleted your nation, good luck out there and I sincerely hope you'll stop being an &#33;@#&#036;.

Sheepy, lock this thread.

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png