Rainbow 6: Siege

Jodo

I've got a 5 man crew playing on pc. I was wondering if anyone else here was playing and interested in rocking with me and some others. If so, let me know. We will likely be unlocking shit for a while, then hitting ranked matches. We have a team speak server for use as well.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

If you play this like cod/battlefield/halo/etc you are !@#$ it up.

It's not a twitchy shooter. It's a slow paced tactics breach and clear game.

Don't they call it a "clip?" 

*google*

Yep. Into the trash it goes. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I have about 7 people that we form 5 man teams with. Couple are very 'new' and learning. But overall we don't do half bad. I'd like to learn the maps a bit more and then push into rankings. You are welcome to join us Ragnar.

q8nfyvc.gif

I have about 7 people that we form 5 man teams with. Couple are very 'new' and learning. But overall we don't do half bad. I'd like to learn the maps a bit more and then push into rankings. You are welcome to join us Ragnar.

I may join you on the 15th (when I get paid) for siege. I could use some-more people to play with on PC. I've got about 4-5 guys who want to do it on PC as-well, so we could put some teams together easily. 

Been watching YouTube videos on this.  I remember when I played Rainbow 6 back in early 2000s.  I was really good at this game at the local game store.

Very tempted to buy this one.  Looks great!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Played this since open beta and I really enjoy the amount of importance having good team comp is. The only people beating a 5 man squad that has competence is gonna be another 5 man with more competence. Never lost a bout playing against randys

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Been watching YouTube videos on this. I remember when I played Rainbow 6 back in early 2000s. I was really good at this game at the local game store.

Very tempted to buy this one. Looks great!

It's all online and multiplayer. No story mode. Just FYI so you know what you are getting into.

I have a few derpy videos up of our group playing on a collaborative channel we started. We are... bad.

q8nfyvc.gif

• 1 month later...

How is the game play on the PC compared to the PS4? Im thinking of getting it for the PC for the competitive community

Plays smoother, runs better (depending on your hardware) and I seem to load faster into games. 

It's all online and multiplayer. No story mode. Just FYI so you know what you are getting into.

I have a few derpy videos up of our group playing on a collaborative channel we started. We are... bad.

Drop me an add on Uplay VGCN-Ragnar. We can run some shit if you want. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...