Help Stop Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and/or Gender Identity

Alexander

can you explain what that means i do not understand.

Already edited the post.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Oh boy. I haven't had to use the ignore feature for a while. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

How dose one do that

Edit Profile > Manage Ignore Preferences

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Can I discriminate against people who are sexually attracted to kids? What about animals? Oh! Let's not forget their own family!

#loveislove

those are not like gender identiy and homsexulality

The Great Emperor of New Scandinavia

sex·u·al o·ri·en·ta·tion

noun

1. a person's sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

Lol I think we got a bit off topic.

If "anti-bullying rules" were sufficient enough to prevent these types of harassment, then we wouldn't have the non-discrimination clause. Think of it as a Bill of Rights, New York (I think) didn't ratify the Constitution without specifically asking for a Bill of Rights to have specific guarantees.

If you've ever been to a public school in America, you know "anti-bullying rules" aren't good enough. The non-discrimination clause allows discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity in its current state, because it does not specifically say that it is something that cannot be discriminated against.

What I am looking for is a guarantee for the leaders of tomorrow to have a safe environment to learn in; odds are, their home lives suck because of their "lifestyle choice" and it's time to provide a safe place to learn, because that's what school should be: it should be a place for safe learning with no discrimination on things you can't change. It's inhumane for people to stand by and watch your friends and family kill themselves because they feel like there is nobody on their side.

• Upvote 1

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

Hell no o_O

With long times of peace, there comes great decadence.

People now have just too much time to concern themselves with useless stuff like gender identity... wtf, check between your legs, and ok -.-'

Things like that lead to the fall of the Roman Empire too.

I'm sure it seems pretty useless when it's not you. Gender identity is different than sex. You are born a sex, and there isn't anyone disputing that. Gender identity is what you feel you are as a person, to put it simply. The American Psychiatric Association once classified homosexuality and gender identities that are not cisgender(you and me) to be mental disorders. Since then, they've changed their stance, advocating for more protection because it's not something that can be changed. 

Well, what's so difficult about it? Either you're a man or you're a woman.

You're right, but some individuals have a gender identity that does not conform to their sex.

Basically, I'm saying regardless of whether you believe this is some liberal hoax, lol, it should be added as something protected against discrimination because these are the next leaders, the next Bill Gates, the next Maya Angelous, see what I mean? The state shouldn't allow this to happen, it's supposed to protect us from these things. 

• Upvote 2

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

I feel no sympathy for child molesters, animal rapists, and those who engage in incest.

I think you're in the wrong thread.

• Upvote 2

e6Iegl7.jpg

sex·u·al o·ri·en·ta·tion
noun

1. a person's sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

it is what gender you like to have sex with not who or what age do you like to have sex with.

Edited by Harrison
  • Upvote 2

It's a form of sexual orientation.

Isn't that what you're supporting? Getting rid of discrimination against those because of sexuality?

It's actually not. It's what gender you are attracted to, not animal, age, color, whatever. It's literally make or female, or both, of neither.
  • Upvote 1

e6Iegl7.jpg

I would also like to state that if you support pansexuality you realize that those that are pansexual can love anything. If you choose to use the definition that is now commonly used, then the very term "pansexual" is irrelevant and should be replaced by "bisexual".

Wrong again. Pansexuals do not love "anything". They love people, and are attracted to anyone regardless of gender identity. Most people are are attracted to cisgender people ( and can be gay, straight, and bisexuals).

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 1

e6Iegl7.jpg

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity.

Wrong again. Pansexuals do not love "anything". They love people, and are attracted to anyone regardless of gender identity. Most people are are attracted to cisgender people, gays straight, and bisexuals.

i think we will be good freinds

• Upvote 2