Help Stop Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and/or Gender Identity

Alexander

I have an interesting read for you psycho-passionate lovely people :).

I have started a campaign in my local community for the school board to add sexual orientation and gender identity as things that cannot be discriminated against. Seeing it first hand in my community, I believe the local government should personally guarantee the right to a safe environment to these groups to ensure a healthy setting is provided for learning.

I'm hoping to reach a wider audience and promote a healthy discussion regarding the inclusion of these groups in the county's non-descrimination statement:

http://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/policies/

I'd love to hear, comments, concerns, and discussions. P

Link: https://www.change.org/p/school-board-of-st-lucie-county-add-sexual-orientation-and-gender-identity-to-slc-school-board-s-non-discrimination-policy

Sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination/harassment is an issue that warrants the vigilant consideration and care of every school district. A school board that recognizes these groups as potential targets for discriminatory behavior can work to combat an unhealthy learning environment and work to promote a safer setting to foster the academic and social developments of the next generation.

Many studies have shown that discrimination, harassment, bullying, intimidation and violence upon youth at school has contributed to high rates of absenteeism, dropout, adverse health consequences, and academic underachievement especially among those that do not identify as heterosexual or cisgender.

The district’s duty is to address this issue from a standpoint of ensuring safety and fairness for all, whilst promoting a proactive academic environment that provides students with an adequate rigorous curriculum to advance the county’s youth to a position that will help them compete on a global scale.

Anti-discrimination policies are an integral part to the mental, physical, and emotional safety of students, faculty, and staff to ensure there is an environment that supports youth and their instructors instead of stifling their emotions that do not affect the quality of education for anybody.

Engaging the school board in a proactive manner is important as it forces the individuals in power to justify their reasoning for making policy decisions that affect the masses. This petition is a direct challenge to your judgment in regard to discrimination against any public school student on the basis of actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity in the public school system of Saint Lucie County Florida. Your decision as leaders should reflect what is best for the leaders of tomorrow, ensuring there is ample protection in the eyes of government to guarantee rights in compliance with federal and state legislation.

Just know, when you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Specifically allowing harassment and discrimination based on sexual orientation shows that you are not proactive in your steps to ensure a safe environment for all. Please add sexual orientation and gender identity to the list illustrated here: http://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/policies/.

Set the standard for what is not tolerated in your public schools.

• Upvote 2

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

Isn't it already against school rules to bully people? 

What would this do?

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Can I be a pangender space lion?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

i am against gay marryings cause calling something marriage does not make it marriage. marriage has always been a covenant between a man and a woman which is by its nature ordered toward the procreation and education of children and the unity and wellbeing of the spouses.

what I find with samesex marriage propose something entirely different. they propose the union between two men or two women. this denies the selfevident biological physiological and psychological differences between men and women which find their complementarity in marriage. it also denies the specific primary purpose of marriage: the perpetuation of the human race and the raising of children this is unnautral and disgusting wrong

frank here two entirely different things cannot be considered the same thing???!

marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. it is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

natural laws most elementary precept is that good is to be done and pursued and evil is to be avoided. by his natural reason man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. thus he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the acts purpose.

any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

it is in the childs best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. this rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent a relative or a foster parent. :D

the unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a samesex marriage. a child of a samesex marriage will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. he will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. he will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.

samesex marriage ignores a childs best interests.in the name of the family samesex marriage serves to validate not only such unions but the whole homosexual lifestyle in all its bisexual and transgender variants. next liberals will allow people to have sex with dogs and animals

dog-07.jpg

civil laws are structuring principles of mans life in society. as such they play a very important and sometimes decisive role in influencing patterns of thought and behavior. they externally shape the life of society but also profoundly modify everyones perception and evaluation of forms of behavior.

legal recognition of samesex marriage would necessarily obscure certain basic moral values devalue traditional marriage and weaken public morality.

homosexual activists argue that samesex marriage is a civil rights issue similar to the struggle for racial equality in the 1960s. which is just wrong. stupid liberal think this though. :D

first of all sexual behavior and race are essentially different realities. a man and a woman wanting to marry may be different in their characteristics: one may be black the other white one rich the other poor or one tall the other short. none of these differences are insurmountable obstacles to marriage. the two individuals are still man and woman and thus the requirements of nature are respected.samesex marriage opposes nature. two individuals of the same sex regardless of their race wealth stature erudition or fame will never be able to marry because of an insurmountable biological impossibility. this is like allowing pedophiles and beastality??? is it not!

secondly inherited and unchangeable racial traits cannot be compared with nongenetic and changeable behavior. there is simply no analogy between the interracial marriage of a man and a woman and the marriage between two individuals of the same sex.

traditional marriage is usually so fecund that those who would frustrate its end must do violence to nature to prevent the birth of children by using contraception. it naturally tends to create families.on the contrary samesex marriage is intrinsically sterile. if the spouses want a child they must circumvent nature by costly and artificial means or employ surrogates. the natural tendency of such a union is not to create families.

therefore we cannot call a samesex union marriage and give it the benefits of true marriage!!!

one of the main reasons why the state bestows numerous benefits on marriage is that by its very nature and design marriage provides the normal conditions for a stable affectionate and moral atmosphere that is beneficial to the upbringing of childrenall fruit of the mutual affection of the parents. this aids in perpetuating the nation and strengthening society an evident interest of the state.homosexual marriage does not provide such conditions. its primary purpose objectively speaking is the personal gratification of two individuals whose union is sterile by nature. it is not entitled therefore to the protection the state extends to true marriage. lets allow necrophilia when we are at if we allow gay people to marry!

by legalizing samesex marriage the state becomes its official and active promoter. the state calls on public officials to officiate at the new civil ceremony orders public schools to teach its acceptability to children and punishes any state employee who expresses disapproval.in the private sphere objecting parents will see their children exposed more than ever to this new morality businesses offering wedding services will be forced to provide them for samesex unions and rental property owners will have to agree to accept samesex couples as tenants which is horrible  as they are forced to support this perversion!

Edited by Jaehaerys
Removing obnoxious font size.
  • Upvote 1

dogs cats sheep. anything like this liberal like have sex with once they allow the homosexuals. then there will be pedophiles like old greece! how digusting. it is unnatural to be gay i am against it

i think homosexuality needs to be banned!

This escalated quickly

liberal like yourself like your ayn rand novals and want everyone to be gay! how disguating. i against homosexuality and find promotion of it disgusting it is my opinion! in vietnam we have no gay people as being gay is choice. please dont compare it to being different race as that is not choice. gays are not "born this way" like black or asian people are!

liberal agenda to make people gay. obama of president of america is both gay and islamic! liberals promote their filth everywhere to destroy social conservative society!

obama-best.jpg

obama ban the guns to enslave the conservatives! this is wrong!

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Upvote 1

dogs cats sheep have sex with pedophiles like unnatural gay ayn rand

want everyone to be gay! homosexuality! in vietnam we have gay people like black or asian people!

make people gay obama of america is

enslave the conservatives!!

Hurp durp

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

i am against gay marryings cause calling something marriage does not make it marriage. marriage has always been a covenant between a man and a woman which is by its nature ordered toward the procreation and education of children and the unity and wellbeing of the spouses.

what I find with samesex marriage propose something entirely different. they propose the union between two men or two women. this denies the selfevident biological physiological and psychological differences between men and women which find their complementarity in marriage. it also denies the specific primary purpose of marriage: the perpetuation of the human race and the raising of children this is unnautral and disgusting wrong

frank here two entirely different things cannot be considered the same thing???!

marriage is not just any relationship between human beings. it is a relationship rooted in human nature and thus governed by natural law.

natural laws most elementary precept is that good is to be done and pursued and evil is to be avoided. by his natural reason man can perceive what is morally good or bad for him. thus he can know the end or purpose of each of his acts and how it is morally wrong to transform the means that help him accomplish an act into the acts purpose.

any situation which institutionalizes the circumvention of the purpose of the sexual act violates natural law and the objective norm of morality.

it is in the childs best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. this rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent a relative or a foster parent. :D

the unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a samesex marriage. a child of a samesex marriage will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. he will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. he will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.

samesex marriage ignores a childs best interests.in the name of the family samesex marriage serves to validate not only such unions but the whole homosexual lifestyle in all its bisexual and transgender variants. next liberals will allow people to have sex with dogs and animals

dog-07.jpg

civil laws are structuring principles of mans life in society. as such they play a very important and sometimes decisive role in influencing patterns of thought and behavior. they externally shape the life of society but also profoundly modify everyones perception and evaluation of forms of behavior.

legal recognition of samesex marriage would necessarily obscure certain basic moral values devalue traditional marriage and weaken public morality.

homosexual activists argue that samesex marriage is a civil rights issue similar to the struggle for racial equality in the 1960s. which is just wrong. stupid liberal think this though. :D

first of all sexual behavior and race are essentially different realities. a man and a woman wanting to marry may be different in their characteristics: one may be black the other white one rich the other poor or one tall the other short. none of these differences are insurmountable obstacles to marriage. the two individuals are still man and woman and thus the requirements of nature are respected.samesex marriage opposes nature. two individuals of the same sex regardless of their race wealth stature erudition or fame will never be able to marry because of an insurmountable biological impossibility. this is like allowing pedophiles and beastality??? is it not!

secondly inherited and unchangeable racial traits cannot be compared with nongenetic and changeable behavior. there is simply no analogy between the interracial marriage of a man and a woman and the marriage between two individuals of the same sex.

traditional marriage is usually so fecund that those who would frustrate its end must do violence to nature to prevent the birth of children by using contraception. it naturally tends to create families.on the contrary samesex marriage is intrinsically sterile. if the spouses want a child they must circumvent nature by costly and artificial means or employ surrogates. the natural tendency of such a union is not to create families.

therefore we cannot call a samesex union marriage and give it the benefits of true marriage!!!

one of the main reasons why the state bestows numerous benefits on marriage is that by its very nature and design marriage provides the normal conditions for a stable affectionate and moral atmosphere that is beneficial to the upbringing of childrenall fruit of the mutual affection of the parents. this aids in perpetuating the nation and strengthening society an evident interest of the state.homosexual marriage does not provide such conditions. its primary purpose objectively speaking is the personal gratification of two individuals whose union is sterile by nature. it is not entitled therefore to the protection the state extends to true marriage. lets allow necrophilia when we are at if we allow gay people to marry!

by legalizing samesex marriage the state becomes its official and active promoter. the state calls on public officials to officiate at the new civil ceremony orders public schools to teach its acceptability to children and punishes any state employee who expresses disapproval.in the private sphere objecting parents will see their children exposed more than ever to this new morality businesses offering wedding services will be forced to provide them for samesex unions and rental property owners will have to agree to accept samesex couples as tenants which is horrible  as they are forced to support this perversion!

shut the !@#$ up
  • Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

shut the !@#$ up

liberal like yourself support the homosexual. then the liberal says that the homosexual is allowed and canot fight back without using personal attacks. the ad homnium as they call it is when you use personal attacks instead of fighting my opinions. as you cant seem to do that you debate poorly. but it is unsuprising. most liberals are drawn in by pity and irrationality not pragamatisim and not works.

this is why the homosexual is allowed by most liberals even though i dont see the homosexual being different to beastlity. because you have pity for the gay and think that it normal. is anti social personality disorder normal is bipolar disorder normal? no not is because the liberals haven't seen it as normal yet. as you go down liberal path you think disgusting things normal and they allowed in end society falls apart. the christian values that make america have fallen due to the homosexual liberals! vietnam is the only country where liberalism has been defeated and will be next world superpower as america third world country.

Edited by Jaehaerys

captain_vietnam gays + no guns dose not equal enslavement of the conservites.

obama goal is to take guns from america citizens where he enforces homosexual islam on then, this is how the democrat party functions due to their liberalism. they cant fight back against him with guns.

hitler-gun-control.jpeg

Edited by Jaehaerys

obama goal is to take guns from america citizens where he enforces homosexual islam on then, this is how the democrat party functions due to their liberalism. they cant fight back against him with guns.

hitler-gun-control.jpeg

Do you think if obama wants to make 1984 a reality why would some people with guns stop him, he has a army.
  • Upvote 1

The Great Emperor of New Scandinavia

Do you think if obama wants to make 1984 a reality why would some people with guns stop him, he has a army.

if citizen unarmed obama can easily march in. gurralia campaingn would work against weak american army. americans try to invade vietnam and fail due to mighty viet cong warriors with guns. if they had no guns vietnam fall to america

you dont want to send to camps as obama has set up over country

Edited by Jaehaerys

the difernce between homosexulality and beastality captain_vietnam is that there are 2 willing humans not a willing human and a soon to be sorry animal.

we kill and eat animal should that not be allowed to? Edited by Jaehaerys

if citizen unarmed obama can easily march in. gurralia campaingn would work against weak american army. americans try to invade vietnam and fail due to mighty viet cong warriors with guns. if they had no guns vietnam fall to america

you dont want to send to camps as obama has set up over country

america has the strongest army my dear freind.

we kill and eat animal should that not be allowed to?

what that makes no sence what do you mean
  • Upvote 1

america has the strongest army my dear freind.

if america liberal so strong why did not counqer vietnam? they fall

america cannot counqer puny iraq which now overrun by islamics! so america weak even china can beat the americas

Edited by Jaehaerys

if america liberal so strong why did not counqer vietnam? they fall

america cannot counqer puny iraq which now overrun by islamics! so america weak even china can beat the americas

here is why.

The U.S. only failed in Vietnam because we couldn't develop counterinsurgency measures to fight the VC and because of a large anti war movement at home. They easily could've kicked ass if they devoted enough men and resources to it.

Also: Since equipment seems to be the only thing that matters to you...

• Vietnam uses outdated T-62s and earlier models
  • In fact, their MBT is Chinese and from the 1950s (lol)
  • You guys have SCUDs and 1950s Soviet rockets
  • The most modern thing you have are Russian missiles which haven't even been delivered yet
  • Most of Vietnam's combat jets are from the 50s, with a handful from the 80s, none greater than '90
  • Most of Navy's ships are from the 70s
In short: Shit. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty left-wing guy but your annoying nationalism and shitposting tendencies are annoying.

also for iraq we had bush. that is a good resone          

http://www.globalfirepower.com/ go to it

• Upvote 2

we kill and eat animal should that not be allowed to?

Like Fox Fire said, how about stop posting?

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png