International Revolution

Young

not a coward, clever, do you hit rose VE etc, no exactly, that makes you as 'cowardly' as me you mug 

how is it clever, was europe enslaving africans and killing natives instead of other europeans clever, nope, they picked on the ones with less power, beacuse they are too cowardly to get it from stronger areas

• Upvote 1

Gary Johnson 2016

wait i read that wrong, i do say i find mensa attacking undefended alliances cowardly, but mensa and arrgh have not attacked me so i hold no grudge on them anymore really,

so its okay for them to raid other people in alliances, but not you because your special.

• Upvote 1

Gary Johnson 2016

International Revolution has been very diplomatic in every botched raid we've had to deal with. I've grown quite font of Xenodolf actually since we've started talking. As I told you in PM's, I would advise against this "lynch mob" to try and ZI them.

As much as IR has grown on me, I do feel the need to point out that one their members managed to get an "utter failure" attacking into someone who was inactive at the time.

• Upvote 4

wow, back to this. i.r already got this treatment. they survived, they keep on plundering away. nothing will deter them. they grew on me.

Agreed, you are the 4th smart person here- others being me, satisfriend, and hubotz

Gary Johnson 2016

Xenodolf was a rather cool guy at the negotiations table. He also happens to be making IR into something.

Edited by Victor Truchev
  • Upvote 3

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

International Revolution Have raided every single alliance on orbis? including and not limited to:

Verdinian Entente 

BoC

UPN 

Knights Radiant  

are we going to do nothing?

These guys are nothing, if we all went for them they would not last a second, why do we not act? We should mobilise our lower tier members at their score and crush them.

I cant believe so many alliances who say they do not tolerate raiding on their members are doing nothing, i may start doing it too (Obviously not really but you know)  

If there are any spelling mistakes here ignore them please lol, dyslexic haha :) seriously though, why do these guys still have living privileges? 

In the last 6 days 

Noir 

Arrgh 

Roz wei 

black knights 

rose and VE applicants 

BoC 

Shurkien 

Phoenix 

Pantheon

Praeterium and others have been attacked, if we all attacked them they would last 10 seconds, i just dont see why we are ignoring it, arrgh are the only alliance who have fought back?!

Is this what orbis has come to?! i blame this on these rash of treaties / protectorates, come on seriously ?'  lets[phoenix] rally other alliances to try and stop us[iR] from playing[the game completely, maybe?] because we're disputing your 'peace' in a war game ' thats all i got from your OP people raid. some don't like it others actually do something about it,thats just how it goes IF this is your way of actually doing something, quite frankly its embarrassing to you and your alliance as a whole. :faceplam: <-[ emoji should deff be added ]

I like them. They are the real Wild Card of this game. You always need a Wild Card.

<3. these newer alliances don't understand that.

Also, a point of interest, I don't know what it is with Orbis and how raiding inactives in major alliances is a moral atrocity but raiding active Nones or even members of small unprotected alliances is just fine. This doesn't necessarily have to do with International Revolution, but I'm just putting that out there.

Agreed Hubotz,its an ugly double standard

Edited by Xenodolf
  • Upvote 2

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad - 

Is this what orbis has come to?

Pretty sure that's how it's always been ever since the great NoR exodus. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Pretty sure that's how it's always been ever since the great NoR exodus. 

probably played hooky during that chapter in Orbis social studies, lucky me.  ^_^

Edited by Xenodolf
  • Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad - 

Is this what orbis has come to?! i blame this on these rash of treaties / protectorates, come on seriously ?'  lets[phoenix] rally other alliances to try and stop us[iR] from playing[the game completely, maybe?] because we're disputing your 'peace' in a war game ' thats all i got from your OP people raid. some don't like it others actually do something about it,thats just how it goes IF this is your way of actually doing something, quite frankly its embarrassing to you and your alliance as a whole. :faceplam: <-[ emoji should deff be added ]

Agreed Hubotz,its an ugly double sta

5th person of intellegnce, im now counting

Gary Johnson 2016

Is this what orbis has come to?! i blame this on these rash of treaties / protectorates, come on seriously ?' lets[phoenix] rally other alliances to try and stop us[iR] from playing[the game completely, maybe?] because we're disputing your 'peace' in a war game ' thats all i got from your OP people raid. some don't like it others actually do something about it,thats just how it goes IF this is your way of actually doing something, quite frankly its embarrassing to you and your alliance as a whole. :faceplam: <-[ emoji should deff be added ]

Agreed Hubotz,its an ugly double standard

It's facepalm, not faceplam. :facepalm:

Edit: I thought it was added....

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin
  • Upvote 3