The Launch of the Sentinel Program

Chapsie

Who are you and why did you think posting about not being able to repel raids was a good idea?

We are, we're just taking further measures to do so, more efficient and whatnot.

EDIT: Probably should have been witty and said "Who are you and why do you assume such things?"

Edited by Patrick Lynch

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

We are, we're just taking further measures to do so, more efficient and whatnot.

EDIT: Probably should have been witty and said "Who are you and why do you assume such things?"

He didn't have to assume, you implied it in your announcement lol

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Was wondering when this program would be rolled out. Remember talk of it like 9 months back or whenever it was so it sure has taken a while. 

Yeah, I've noticed. Progress in the agency is getting pretty rampant.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

/me looks at SK/Guardian/TEst

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

134542656535462_animate.gif

I was telling you to roll them again :P

• Upvote 1

o/GPA

Wait. I don't agree with the Sentinel Program; not because it doesn't work, but because something this wonderful needs some opposition, amirite?

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

o/GPA

Wait. I don't agree with the Sentinel Program; not because it doesn't work, but because something this wonderful needs some opposition, amirite?

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.â€
  • Upvote 4

Inb4 Test puts those sentinels to the ...test

God dammit Valakias

Wait, I just clued in to something. Isn't protecting your members less of a special program and more the basic goddammn principle of an alliance? I understand the novelty of keeping certain members at full military, but how is this post worthy?

• Upvote 3

Wait, I just clued in to something. Isn't protecting your members less of a special program and more the basic goddammn principle of an alliance? I understand the novelty of keeping certain members at full military, but how is this post worthy?

This is the most relevant thing the GPA has done in the past year.

• Upvote 4

Post worthy essentially just because I personally like making announcement posts and RP like shit.

Why are half the post here that are even more useless? Entertainment I'd assume.

Am i late to the party? 

Yeah, apparently the GPA did something.

• Upvote 1