[ANUOMNSENT!!] OÉŸÉŸicial 'Ayy Lmao' Introduction Thread

EdwardSnowden

I feel like stressing it again, you are an asset for our alliance. BK we declare a holy war on you :P !!

fcJlJoX.png

Bite the pillow m8

• Upvote 2

fcJlJoX.png

Bite the pillow m8

I prefer chickens m8, why bite through all that cotton just to get MAYBE a mouthfull feathers, when you can go straight for the feathers, along with a tasty treat afterwards.

p.s. its more fun before theeyre dead so you can chase them around first, its like tag.

Edited by noradbat

Chola forever!

I prefer chickens m8, why bite through all that cotton just to get MAYBE a mouthfull feathers, when you can go straight for the feathers, along with a tasty treat afterwards.

p.s. its more fun before theeyre dead so you can chase them around first, its like tag.

2TpgBVH.png

Ayy, you think this a game?

• Upvote 2

"Absolute meme control corrupts, and meme control corrupts absoloutley."

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him memes." -- Abraham Lincan't 

• Upvote 1

That is not dead that can eternal lie -- and with strange eons, even death may die.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him memes." -- Abraham Lincan't 

"My fellow Orbians, ask not what your memes can do for you, ask what you can do for your memes."

• Upvote 3

Chola forever!