No hands for the P.U.P.P.E.T.S.?

Tali

I respect that we don't recruit mass noobs too. In fact, this past week was the first time we have ever full fledge mass recruited to any nations. Most of our members have joined on their own or flocked over from other alliances.

To me - it's not about the membership count and it's not about the alliance rank, it's about the quality membership and quality build up of nations. Yup. We have inactives and nations sitting below 100ns but hey - who doesn't?

But like I said - growth, does not measure your competence as an alliance.

Well it kinda does. An alliance that doesn't grow clearly has issues; whether it be poor economics, low player retention rate or inactivity.

Either way you've come across in this thread as a pretty arrogant !@#$ for no reason, real smart.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I respect that we don't recruit mass noobs too. In fact, this past week was the first time we have ever full fledge mass recruited to any nations. Most of our members have joined on their own or flocked over from other alliances.

To me - it's not about the membership count and it's not about the alliance rank, it's about the quality membership and quality build up of nations. Yup. We have inactives and nations sitting below 100ns but hey - who doesn't?

Glass houses and all that, but InGen was a great help to DEIC during the war. 

• Upvote 5

IpHGyGc.png

How exactly do you define competence? Our growth is mostly related to new growth programs and by getting new members active. The fact that we have much younger members in our alliance on average and yet we still have the same average score says a lot, and it's even more incredible when we consider that a few of your top members are militarized and we aren't at all. Also, did you just say that you value the quality buildup of nations? Then why the bloody heck does one of your leaders have a nation that looks like this? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10340

You honestly haven't pointed to one way in which we're legitimately incompetent, besides the fact that apparently you think we are. Also, I hate to bring this up, but we are literally nearly twice as big as you, and I your top nation is literally too low for me to hit. So why are you guys talking crap? I actually enjoy it, since I think casual trash-talk adds to the game, but it seems like this would be the absolute worst time to start. Then again, if we get even more big it would be even harder : P

• Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Charming Friends doesn't, for the record. 

Charming Friends doesn't, for the record. 

Nor sigma... 

0f4241ca8a.png

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

How exactly do you define competence? Our growth is mostly related to new growth programs and by getting new members active. The fact that we have much younger members in our alliance on average and yet we still have the same average score says a lot, and it's even more incredible when we consider that a few of your top members are militarized and we aren't at all. Also, did you just say that you value the quality buildup of nations? Then why the bloody heck does one of your leaders have a nation that looks like this? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10340

You honestly haven't pointed to one way in which we're legitimately incompetent, besides the fact that apparently you think we are. Also, I hate to bring this up, but we are literally nearly twice as big as you, and I your top nation is literally too low for me to hit. So why are you guys talking crap? I actually enjoy it, since I think casual trash-talk adds to the game, but it seems like this would be the absolute worst time to start. Then again, if we get even more big it would be even harder : P

Lmfao. My nation is fine. Hell I rarely even get on the account, besides to check if i received messages. Heck, today was the first day I actually decided to spend **any** money on my nation for a while now. So dont bring me into your shit argument with MadMax. Now please,

giphy.gif

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

Lmfao. My nation is fine. Hell I rarely even get on the account, besides to check if i received messages. Heck, today was the first day I actually decided to spend **any** money on my nation for a while now. So dont bring me into your shit. Now please,

Didn't you start the thread?

Kind of brought yourself in really.

• Upvote 3

Burn.

Also - I didn't see this as an argument, more a discussion in public - no need to get heated folks.

You forget, most of Orbis is a ticking timebomb. People would kill each other to determine who's right and who's wrong -or- just to get others riled up for the shits and giggles.

Edited by Polaris
  • Upvote 2

You forget, most of Orbis is a ticking timebomb. People would kill each other to determine who's right and who's wrong -or- just to get others riled up for the shits and giggles.

It's true. Wars proove points, but... at what cost?

Blog-image-2.jpg

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.