No hands for the P.U.P.P.E.T.S.?

Tali

This thread is going to get very creepy very fast

tumblr_mw1egaJLIQ1snq21po4_400.gif

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Notice how it didn't escalate into a world war? YOURE WELCOME

But yeah, we were in contact with Cynic and C Temple. Since it was a screwup by P.U.P.P.E.T.S. we weren't really in a place to be demanding things, especially because I know Cynic and I knew he was there to blow up some pixels and not to wage neverending war. Because of this and other reasons I was fairly passive here (me being inactive and having an interim leader in charge also affected this), but worse come to worse TLF will end up footing part of the bill which will be decently small.

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Notice how it didn't escalate into a world war? YOURE WELCOME

But yeah, we were in contact with Cynic and C Temple. Since it was a screwup by P.U.P.P.E.T.S. we weren't really in a place to be demanding things, especially because I know Cynic and I knew he was there to blow up some pixels and not to wage neverending war. Because of this and other reasons I was fairly passive here (me being inactive and having an interim leader in charge also affected this), but worse come to worse TLF will end up footing part of the bill which will be decently small.

Basically what I read was. 

I talked to both of the leaders, our protectorate screwed up - because they screwed up because they are noobs we basically figured we'd let them get their pixels blasted. Because they are noobs and "other reasons" I was fairly passive in the matter....in addition I'm not even active in my gov, someone else is...but basically nothing else would have happened differently because we are TLF. OH and we will be losing money, however quaint it may be. 

I talked to both of the leaders, our protectorate screwed up - because they screwed up because they are noobs we basically figured we'd let them get their pixels blasted. Because they are noobs and "other reasons" I was fairly passive in the matter....in addition I'm not even active in my gov, someone else is...but basically nothing else would have happened differently because we are TLF. OH and we will be losing money, however quaint it may be. 

Thanks for translating so we all understand

dpluao815a3.png

Lol if we were that incompetent we would not have the massive growth rate that we do. Also, we do protectorates at a favor to the game and to help new players out, not for our own gain. I think you'll find that our protectorates like us. They also know that we won't drop them randomly, like some alliances are known to do ;)
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Lol if we were that incompetent we would not have the massive growth rate that we do. Also, we do protectorates at a favor to the game and to help new players out, not for our own gain. I think you'll find that our protectorates like us. They also know that we won't drop them randomly, like some alliances are known to do ;)

Competence isn't expressed through growth. The 99%, Frontier Sort Alliance, Charming Friends, Odd Squad have had exceptional growth rates in their history and all were widely incompetent. GG comparing your competence to your ability to slap on small nations and throw money at them. 

Nobody said that your protectorates do not like you - and that is not what this post is about. This post is about the evident lack of public assistance to your protectorate other than "being fairly passive" towards the situation - allowing your protectorate to get beat up because of a "mistake" they made and then continuing to pay part or all of the bill/reps demanded by \M/. 

If your "drop them randomly" comment was towards the InGen Investments Program - which I believe it is - each of our assets agree to a certain set of policies that protect the integrity of both signatories. When these policies are broken, most times they get a warning - a reason to why they have broken them and why this is bad - then ultimately they get dropped. Our investment program is designed to not assist as a favor to the game. It is designed to assist as a favor to the alliance we are protecting and to the members within that alliance. We believe new alliances should work hard to try to remain relevant and work hard to succeed in their endeavors and we are there assisting in growth program designs, financial matters, warding off raid attacks, and working our assets into the political community.

But GG being competent because you have "massive growth" 

• Upvote 3

Competence isn't expressed through growth. The 99%, Frontier Sort Alliance, Charming Friends, Odd Squad have had exceptional growth rates in their history and all were widely incompetent.

I know you hate us for some reason or another but can you explain why we're "widely incompetent". Not talking about OS, or that other alliance, just CF.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I know you hate us for some reason or another but can you explain why we're "widely incompetent". Not talking about OS, or that other alliance, just CF.

I don't hate you - If that is what TLF has conveyed to you, then they are the widely incompetent party. 

If this stems back to when we told TLF not to treaty you guys as part of our advice, as they came to us to discuss it when we (InGen) were allied to them - it wasn't about hate, it was about political incompetence and lack of relation substance. There is no real reason, in my mind, why having a treaty with Charming Friends would be beneficial to InGen...or any alliance. You could argue that you don't play in politics, but Politics is part of the game and I believe that CF is widely incompetent as a relevant player of both "real" politics & ultimately war. I mean no offense by that - I'm not saying that InGen is elite in the political or warring field of this game.

Simply put - there is no hate, there is just lack of likable substance in CF, for me.

I don't hate you - If that is what TLF has conveyed to you, then they are the widely incompetent party.

If this stems back to when we told TLF not to treaty you guys as part of our advice, as they came to us to discuss it when we (InGen) were allied to them - it wasn't about hate, it was about political incompetence and lack of relation substance. There is no real reason, in my mind, why having a treaty with Charming Friends would be beneficial to InGen...or any alliance. You could argue that you don't play in politics, but Politics is part of the game and I believe that CF is widely incompetent as a relevant player of both "real" politics & ultimately war. I mean no offense by that - I'm not saying that InGen is elite in the political or warring field of this game.

Simply put - there is no hate, there is just lack of likable substance in CF, for me.

I've never discussed you with anyone actually, you just gave me that impression. And that's fair enough I guess, I hope to prove you right in the future.

Going back on topic sometimes I feel like you and a lot of other players in this game can be very conservative in how to play this game. I'm not disagreeing with politics not being a major part of the game, but it's how you understand the defintion politics that makes me sorta question that. Or for the matter how a protectorate should act.

Considering how it's already been proven that this wasn't a major alliance war but rather just a simple dispute I think TLF made a good call about the situation. What would the puppets do if tlf jumped in and escalated the whole thing? Would it have helped them? Would they have gotten away from this more satisfied with the protection they're getting? Probably not.

And that too is politics.

Edit: fixed my grammar and typo errors

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Dumb dispute is dumb. World War happening because of this? lol.

InGen>TLF

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Competence isn't expressed through growth. The 99%, Frontier Sort Alliance, Charming Friends, Odd Squad have had exceptional growth rates in their history and all were widely incompetent. GG comparing your competence to your ability to slap on small nations and throw money at them.

But GG being competent because you have "massive growth"

Ingen is 2 average score better than tlf, I really respect that you don't just recruit mass noobs it has helped you so much stay 13 spots behind them.

• Upvote 2

Ingen is 2 average score better than tlf, I really respect that you don't just recruit mass noobs it has helped you so much stay 13 spots behind them.

Yeah &#33;@#&#036; you to.

PoJQyFJ.gif

I respect that we don't recruit mass noobs too. In fact, this past week was the first time we have ever full fledge mass recruited to any nations. Most of our members have joined on their own or flocked over from other alliances.

To me - it's not about the membership count and it's not about the alliance rank, it's about the quality membership and quality build up of nations. Yup. We have inactives and nations sitting below 100ns but hey - who doesn't?

But like I said - growth, does not measure your competence as an alliance.

• Upvote 1