DoE - The Chola

Aerys Targaryen

High taxes can really be a way for an alliance to help out when its members are low in score. Don't be afraid of it.

You can do the same thing by just drowning them in cash via trade offers. All you're doing with taxes is collecting cash to move it around. It's all preference of gameplay. If they want a strong government where they control where cash should be spent, 100% is the way to go. If you want your members to handle their own builds while having some cash for war in the alliance bank, 5-20% should be more than enough.

• Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

You can do the same thing by just drowning them in cash via trade offers. All you're doing with taxes is collecting cash to move it around. It's all preference of gameplay. If they want a strong government where they control where cash should be spent, 100% is the way to go. If you want your members to handle their own builds while having some cash for war in the alliance bank, 5-20% should be more than enough.

Yeah I agree. I just think a lot of people are literally afraid of having higher taxes, as if there's no benefit to it. We've been able to benefit a lot from having an extremely high one, but ofc it depends on how you wanna play it.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

High taxes can really be a way for an alliance to help out when its members are low in score. Don't be afraid of it.

As we grow and get more small nations in our alliance, we might need more money. But in our case, I'm the only one with a high revenue, so its better if the alliance bank can run with 5% income tax and donations from me, rather than with 10% or 15% from the whole alliance. I totally expect our tax rate to change, it all depends on how my alliance mates respond to various matters.

Goodluck Cholas :)

Either way, good luck!

We're all secretly libertarians.

Not anymore :P;)

• Upvote 1

Ummmm......that's what food eats....

Y-youre a cannibal?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The Veritum economic sector has recently formed a business partnership with The Chola and will be providing their members with discounted loans and assorted economic meddling to help them on their way in becoming the richest alliance ever.

o/ The Chola

• Upvote 2

GET LOANS NOW!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for late response.Busy busy in real life...

Finally An Indian alliance in Orbis..

My Heartly welcome to you guys..

"Chola" nice El Name..

Thanks Sabarish :)

Good luck. 

Since our alliances are the same government type, began with the same protector, have the same tax rate and the same philosophy on nudes, I expect that we will have good relations for a long time to come.

lol :D Thanks William :)

I want some chaat with my Cholas.

You can always come to our IRC channel. I will be available from 08:00 pm to 08:00 am (Orbis time) mostly in our IRC channel, feel free to visit us :)

Edited by Aerys Targaryen