2015 Politics & War Awards - Nominations OPEN

Best New Addition to the Community: Durimj

Who the !@#$ is this durimj guy and why is he trying to steal my handle? I'll shank his !@#$ing nan outside of tesco, I swear on me mum.

Yeah !@#$ that guy

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

ALLIANCE CATEGORIESAlliance of the Year: Rose[/size]Most Powerful Alliance: The Syndicate[/size]Best Military: I hate to say this, but Mensa HQ[/size]Best Rookie Alliance: Roz Wei- they went from zero to hero in a matter of weeks[/size]Best Flag: Sparta[/size]Best War Flag: GPA (oh, the irony)[/size]Most Active Alliance: The Syndicate[/size]Most Honorable Alliance: Viridian Entente[/size]Most Improved Alliance: [/size]Best Diplomatic Team: DEIC (lol jk Vanguard)[/size]Best Economic System: Rose[/size]Best Recruiting Staff[/size]: Roz Wei[/size]Best Propaganda Staff[/size]: Rose[/size]Best Alliance Growth[/size]: *shrug*[/size]Best Forums[/size]: Vanguard's are pretty swag[/size]Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2016[/size]: Alpha[/size]Most Immoral Alliance[/size]: Arrgh (although I like how they operate, they keep the game exciting)[/size]Most Controversial Alliance[/size]: Mensa HQ (is there really a question?)[/size]PLAYER CATEGORIESPlayer of the Year[/size]: Partisan[/size]Most Powerful Player: All year? It's difficult choice, but Keegoz was probably the most influential for the first 7 months or so so I'll just mark him down[/size]Best Alliance Leader: Keegoz[/size]Most Controversial Player: Kazy and Tenages[/size]Best Player Sig: Pubstomper[/size]Best Player Avatar: Moreau[/size]Best OOC Poster: Adama[/size]Best IC Poster: Polaris/0zon3/whatever he's called now[/size]Nicest Player: MrBooty [/size] [/size]Funniest Player: Longbowe  :wub:[/size]Most Active Player: Kurdanak[/size]Player Most Likely to Achieve Greatness in 2016: [/size] Rozalia/ Saruman[/size]Best New Addition to the Community: Obviously me  :P (and Moreau)[/size]COMMUNITY CATEGORIESBest Wall of Text: (provide a link) NA[/size]Best P&W Forum Topic: [/size](provide a link) NA[/size]Biggest Controversy: SK, Guardian, and Mensa declaring on VE back in may[/size]Funniest Event: When Sheepy said he was Kastor[/size]Most Entertaining IRC Channel: #vanguard[/size]Best Treaty Announcement: [/size](provide a link) NA[/size]Best Declaration of War: [/size](provide a link) NA[/size]Largest E-Peen[/size]: Pfeiffer[/size]Best Villain: Ogaden[/size]Most Hated Poster: Ibrahim [/size]Most Missed Player (Player that has gone inactive/quit): Heinrich Kaufmann[/size]WORST CATEGORIESWorst Alliance of the Year: DEIC, first they bailed in the first war, than ... clarke happened[/size]Worst Military of the Year: DEIC, cowards, never defended allies. [/size]Worst Diplomatic Move: Tie between tC declaring on SK, and Mensa/SK/Guardian declaring on VE[/size]Most Inactive Large Alliance: Vanguard[/size]Alliance Most Likely to Fail in 2016: DEIC, they have no talented leadership left[/size]Worst Player of the Year: Ronald Reagan (#tbt)[/size]Worst Alliance Leader of the Year: Clarke/Diabolos[/size]Worst Treaty of the Year: [/size](provide a link) NA[/size]Worst Forum Poster: Ibrahim[/size]

O/ you o/ me

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I'm putting it together atm, I'm thinking of just not adding when people voted for themselves or their own alliance. Scale 1-10 how mad will you guys be?

• Upvote 2

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I'm putting it together atm, I'm thinking of just not adding when people voted for themselves or their own alliance. Scale 1-10 how mad will you guys be?

I'm with Pre. As said on IRC, self-nominations are super lame. :v
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm confused, i thought this was just nominations, with voting happening in a different way?

I agree that self-nominations shouldn't be taken into account, unless someone else backs them up. There are already so many different nominees, the poll doesn't need to be any bigger.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

I agree that self-nominations shouldn't be taken into account, unless someone else backs them up. There are already so many different nominees, the poll doesn't need to be any bigger.

To add to that, maybe next nomination thread say that whoever nominates themselves or there alliance for something has all of their nominations made void. It was funny when Clarke did it, less so when 20 other people did

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

To add to that, maybe next nomination thread say that whoever nominates themselves or there alliance for something has all of their nominations made void. It was funny when Clarke did it, less so when 20 other people did

How about a comprise? You can only vote for your Alliance in one category and it can't be alliance of the year. No voting for yourself, and no other votes for your alliance in any category, good or bad. 

You still get to highlight what you think makes your alliance great without turning this into contest to see who can prod enough of their members onto the forum.

Edit: forgot best alliance leader and best player: Maybe make it so you can't vote for your leader as well?

Edited by durmij

Too late I just finished it, well only the alliance category :P this is taking forever haha

3fHp1YR.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah. Sorry guys. I got a really bad case of the flu (on top of other RL stuff). I was going to come handle it today but seems Pub has already done it. I'll let him finish the rest of this if he wants since I'm still feeling pretty shitty.