Ameristar Alliance announcement

Ghiby

Some advice from the founder of two alliances, at which both times my ns was relatively small (below 500): Just stop it now. You are going to fail. Have fun watching your dreams get crushed. *Starts crying*

I don't know why you people keep running to other's coattails and refuse to fight for yourselves.

thank you all for the overwhelming support...

for those who doubt our abilities to survive or make it, only time will tell, but we think with good allies and protectors on our side, we have good chances to grow and make a mark

and yes, we are proud to be a protectorate of The King's Parliament as well as the InGen and we feel honored they chose to protect us - hopefully some day we'll be able to protect others as a way to give back and to promote friendly diplomatic relations

as you can see from my avie look, I've just emerged from a brutal revolution, taking over the leadership of my nation and overthrowing a ruthless communist dictator, so yes, we may be small and weak at this time, but we will prevail and we'll soon be a valuable and loyal ally to those who are on our side from the very beginning 

• Upvote 1

*** The greatest power is when you have it and you don't need to use it ***

Obviously. All of these folks playing the "politik" treaty web even with protectorate agreements now. 

ahh... so what's the purpose of playing this game otherwise??... or am I missing something here... this game is more about nation building and diplomacy, more than just war and attacking others - hence the name of the game "Politics.."

Edited by Ghiby

Is this like one of those stupid alliances that names themselves after their leader?

hi bud'

to clarify for you, in fact Ameristar was founded back in April of 2008 in another similar game, I won't use other game names as it's not polite for our game here

so, we are old times and veteran gamers, we are still active in some other games we play and still others can find or recognize us by our Ameristar name... in some games we are a federation, or a guild, or a corporation, or a trade group, or what ever virtual group the game will allow, but one thing is sure, we are not new...

here, in fact, me as the leader I took temporarily the name of the alliance, not the other way around, and I did it, for this exact purpose, so others who already know about us, to recognize us easier 

if you don't know us or know of us yet, it's OK, you can't know every group of gamers lurking out there, not to mention maybe you were not even playing this type of games in 2008...

however, to answer to your dilemma, no, this is not one of those stupid alliances you had the chance to deal with

if we are new here in P&N, don't take us as new in gaming bud'... look for us in other games and you'll bump into us sooner or later with the exact same name - Ameristar

Edited by Ghiby
  • Upvote 1