Ameristar Alliance announcement

Ghiby

We are pleased to announce the inception of Ameristar Alliance in P&W.

In fact we are the core of a crew transitioning from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PT, so we are not entirely new to the nation building simulation and diplomacy.

We are open to friendly diplomatic relations and trade agreements with any and all nations and/or alliances that are not focused on raiding or offensive attacks.

At this time we are proudly a protectorate of The King's Parliament and InGen and we are also in advanced negotiations to sign future protectorate agreements with few reputable and respectable alliances.

We pride ourselves in abiding by the motto "All For One And One For All" - this being in fact our one and only requirement to join the alliance.

• Upvote 4

*** The greatest power is when you have it and you don't need to use it ***

Welcome..

How many protectors do you need, really?

oh, you aint know? i think the orbis standard is 2 minimum  :lol:

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad - 

Some advice from the founder of two alliances, at which both times my ns was relatively small (below 500): Just stop it now. You are going to fail. Have fun watching your dreams get crushed. *Starts crying*

This is very small

Some advice from the founder of two alliances, at which both times my ns was relatively small (below 500): Just stop it now. You are going to fail. Have fun watching your dreams get crushed. *Starts crying*

He won't fail cause he ain't you.

• Upvote 6

this was hilarious.

anyway. welcome to orbis. good luck :)

• Upvote 1