An InGen Announcement

Tali

qe6KWu3.png

Due to recent events, we are dropping Odd Squad and Shuriken from our InGen Asset Investment program.

The protection and investment provided to these two alliance will be dropped. Any debt these two alliances have are still required to pay what they currently owe to InGen.

InGens Board of Directors:
Park Services Director: MadMax
Public Relations Director: OlivierMira
Research & Development Director: Apeman
Chief of Operations: KRudd

Edited by Olivier Mira
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

As long as you dont raid InGen or her allies. Raid as much as you want.

We have no issues with InGen despite the cancellation. Being our score ranges are rather close our protection was kinda silly and should have been an MDP treaty anyway. 

• Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Um... I mean Arrgh raided them causing them to disband. 

Arrgh! Was busy investigating smuggled dosh within terradoxia boarders. You can thank us some other time.

The treachery here is you trying to force The League of Nations to disband.

Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 2

Arrgh! Was busy investigating smuggled dosh within terradoxia boarders. You can thank us some other time.

The treachery here is you trying to force The League of Nations to disband.

The ego! 

Well, I am not forcing them to disband. I am simply going to take the members I want, war the ones that remain, and missile the newly appointed leader to 0 so that he thinks twice before insulting my intelligence, and has no way of pulling LoN back from the grave. Feel free to protect them as you do with every other dying alliance, however I see it as just a cause of war. 

(Oh snap I'm going to get raided now )

Hdh3TqS.gif

The ego! 

Well, I am not forcing them to disband. I am simply going to take the members I want, war the ones that remain, and missile the newly appointed leader to 0 so that he thinks twice before insulting my intelligence, and has no way of pulling LoN back from the grave. Feel free to protect them as you do with every other dying alliance, however I see it as just a cause of war. 

Probably since Ansom just asked us to protect you like 10 minutes ago. So thank you for verifying my feelings on Oddsquad. 

Good job :v No one needs to question your intelligence, you put it on the table ;)

<AshwynTraverse>: JacobH[Tos] Ogaden said to speak to you awhile back about a paid protecterate
<AshwynTraverse>: can we discuss this now
<AshwynTraverse>: ?
Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 1

Probably since Ansom just asked us to protect you like 10 minutes ago. 

Good job :v No one needs to question your intelligence, you put it on the table ;)

Yeah I am aware he asked. We have other options, but I do not believe we need a protectorate. OS has built up fairly well while under Ingen, and we should be 100% self sufficient with the following weeks.

As far as my intelligence goes it is subjective. Oh well ~ 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Yeah I am aware he asked. We have other options, but I do not believe we need a protectorate. OS has built up fairly well while under Ingen, and we should be 100% self sufficient with the following weeks.

Why would you ask the graveyard protector to protect you though? I feel like you dont know whats going on in your alliance :v Especially if you guys had so many other options; I would think we would be the last. 

Edited by Jacob Hanson

Wouldn't dream of it. I have other things to handle such as LoN ;)  

I'm expecting the alliance to finally disband after this altercation.

The ego! 

And so the rapid downward spiral of Odd Squad PR begins once again; how will they sabotage themselves next? Tune next week to find out! Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

Why would you ask the graveyard protector to protect you though? I feel like you dont know whats going on in your alliance :v Especially if you guys had so many other options; I would think we would be the last. 

I have stated on many occasions I don't  always know what is going on in the alliance. I am not foreign affairs, and the decisions are ultimately not mine. I prefer handling what is internal. 

If it were up to me I would not have Arrgh protect us, however, we feel Arrgh would be the quickest to respond. Although OS is rarely raided, we ultimately want what will get the job done. Personally I feel we have too few members in each score range which is a major reason for needing a protectorate. 

Edited by Katerina
Hdh3TqS.gif