A Royal Proclamation from Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

I suggested downgrading this treaty before the war.

I must admit, it was actually more fun to watch Clarke and Ststonic throw themselves over a cliff and squirm. A shame they brought an entire alliance that trusted them over that ledge with them though.

I didn't throw myself off a cliff or squirm at any point in the war.In fact the whole war was a lot of fun and yeah the PR side of things have gone badly for DEIC but war does bring out the true nature of players and i will take what i have learned in this war and turn it into  something positive.Rather then concentrate on the negative 

• Upvote 3

I didn't throw myself off a cliff or squirm at any point in the war.In fact the whole war was a lot of fun and yeah the PR side of things have gone badly for DEIC but war does bring out the true nature of players and i will take what i have learned in this war and turn it into  something positive.Rather then concentrate on the negative 

That's a good attitude to take away from this happenings. GL to your future and on it's PR repair.

• Upvote 1

I didn't throw myself off a cliff or squirm at any point in the war.In fact the whole war was a lot of fun and yeah the PR side of things have gone badly for DEIC but war does bring out the true nature of players and i will take what i have learned in this war and turn it into something positive.Rather then concentrate on the negative

The PR is what I was commenting on.

That is an incredibly good attitude to have. I'll openly admit I'm bitter about how you handled the FA side of this though, so there should be plenty for you to learn from.

Props on your damage output this war btw, it was a good show.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I didn't throw myself off a cliff or squirm at any point in the war.In fact the whole war was a lot of fun and yeah the PR side of things have gone badly for DEIC but war does bring out the true nature of players and i will take what i have learned in this war and turn it into something positive.Rather then concentrate on the negative

You are on the right track sir :D