A Royal Proclamation from Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

For the viewers at home, the Order of the Star is not something that is handed out often. It is only given "For Meritorious Efforts in Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy". Unfortunately at this time such a title has been devastatingly deprecated. I do wish the members of DEIC well under their current leadership and hope to maintain friendly relations with a few :)

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

...Do you have any political instinct? Or failing that, common sense?

o/ SK. You have conducted yourselves with the highest class, even while your former ally betrayed any and all trust you had reposed in them. I am incredibly happy to call myself an ally, and a friend.

Roy darling, I know Partisan is taking a break but I reccomend tS sends Boony to do things, he has more tact.

My understanding was Clarke may be resigning. Key word may. I was thinking SK might play that out and see who became the new leader before deciding if they wanted to just cancel. Guess not.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Roy darling, I know Partisan is taking a break but I reccomend tS sends Boony to do things, he has more tact.

My understanding was Clarke may be resigning. Key word may. I was thinking SK might play that out and see who became the new leader before deciding if they wanted to just cancel. Guess not.

YOU SUCK ROYYYYYYYY

• Upvote 4
6XmKiC2.png

While there are a handful of DEIC members I respect, I'm glad to finally be able to move past the dirty feeling of being tied to an individual as vile, thoughtless, dense, and exasperating as Clarke. 

Edited by Cody K
  • Upvote 1

!@#$ Clarke. Just... !@#$ him. He sucks !@#$ and !@#$ and overall is a !@#$!@#$!@#$. I just think he should be removed from orbis for being a little !@#$ touching !@#$ !@#$er.

• Upvote 1

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

!@#$ Clarke. Just... !@#$ him. He sucks !@#$ and !@#$ and overall is a !@#$!@#$!@#$. I just think he should be removed from orbis for being a little !@#$ touching !@#$ !@#$er.

That's an impressive censored to uncensored word ratio.
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm sure Clarke has his good qualities.

Yeah sucking !@#$ through a !@#$ !@#$hole underwater while !@#$ing a !@#$ with both !@#$ hands.

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

As I think both the past, and the attitude of some of SK's more, shall we say, vocal members shows; sometimes it's just time to move on, no matter what good qualities (and DEIC certainly has good qualities) the other party still possesses.

Best of luck to TheNG, Nick and the other DEIC members I've had some great interactions with as they rebuild and move forward.

• Upvote 2
wF9Bjre.gif

Alright SK, it's time to get over this bad break up so you, Mensa, and tS we are all going to Vegas for the week. Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. And we all know Partisan is into some sssssneaky shit so it should be pretty awesome.

Just saying Tenages, with a Snake and a Hippo - plenty of stuff could happen in Vegas.

Jodo and Saeton can tag along too. We'll make a zoo out of it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1