Tourist Review from your nation about the Above Nation

Nadir Aminu

Review about Ryas:

I came from Rekishstein and had a fun time. Then I realized the entire time I was being followed. Then I came home and my nation was destroyed so I went to Lenciana.

0/10 not respecting my privacy.

This is very small

Review about Ryas:

I came from Rekishstein and had a fun time. Then I realized the entire time I was being followed. Then I came home and my nation was destroyed so I went to Lenciana.

0/10 not respecting my privacy.

Actually, privacy is in very high regards in Ryas.

If you want to go to Rekishstein, be prepared to only to find a post-apocalyptic wasteland and a sign with a nyan cat on it, saying "Welcome to Nyan Cat Town", 0/10.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

The Islamic Republic of Khevin was indeed an experience I will not forget. In the first five minutes of my tour, my rented vehicle broke down on the main highway (You can't miss it, it's the only one that's paved) due to negligence of the maintenance staff in charge f the tour. Luckily, this was a state visit, and my officials promptly for a more effective vehicle to traverse in. The wonders of Argonian engineering.

I believe I saw one semi intact town. It has water running, which was both good and bad. I don't know which one a normal occurrence to have: water shooting from the ground, or armed guards 200 meters away encircling the water as it gradually lost pressure, just as the hopes of the people wishing to have water but were blocked from doing so.

Supreme President Zhogin's Chief of Staff soon called to inform that a dinner was to happen at the top of the hour. Seeing as it was 10:00, I did n't question this and instead ordered my driver to drive faster than the noted 15KPH that was instituted in the country. It was only after we left the country a third time did we realize that the Presidential Palace was not at all on the main highway. I'm sure Mr. Zhogin was not at all disappointed that I did not show up for this. 

It only took a hour for my staff and I to reach the conclusion that we are in dire need to return to the DPRA, and with that the decision was leave this country, and begin rethinking our foreign policy agenda. We have placed the Islamic Republic of Khevin on our list on nations to begin trade negotiations with, and will soon send an envoy to go for longer than my time I can no longer gain back.

6/10 - Would come again. When we formalize relations.

• Upvote 1

The country of Argonia was a decent trip, and definitely a experience I will never forget. As soon as my plane touched down at Arganist-Zhen International Airport, I realized that this was going to be an interesting trip. Nearly tripping over a giant crater left from the War of Purple Aggression (what I call it?), then I nearly was knocked down by the wind as another plane touched down on Runway 22. The city was traffic clogged but lively, and the great Hoa Hankanai statue, standing in the middle of the city, was certainly a sight. 

Less interesting was the lack of troops and police...anywhere. The cities were beautiful, unless they had been destroyed, in which case, they were beautiful piles of rubble. The cities are lively and fast and smoggy at times, the countryside is wide and shows signs of being invaded.

Going onto the country's largest Highway, trying to visit a beach resort, we got stuck for 7 hours as bomb craters and fires meant that the highway was reduced to one lane in most areas. Tanks and dead soldiers lay in some of the more sparsly populated areas. Some of the citizens are kind, but I understand that this country has been through a period of war, and has probably not had much time to repair. 

Perhaps I will visit again when they get things together. Decent to visit now, I am looking forwards to seeing what it's like when it's been fixed up!

7/10

Edited by Eric
  • Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Why were there fake bodies burned and called Dioists?

The Islamic Republic of Khevin was indeed an experience I will not forget. In the first five minutes of my tour, my rented vehicle broke down on the main highway (You can't miss it, it's the only one that's paved) due to negligence of the maintenance staff in charge f the tour. Luckily, this was a state visit, and my officials promptly for a more effective vehicle to traverse in. The wonders of Argonian engineering.

I believe I saw one semi intact town. It has water running, which was both good and bad. I don't know which one a normal occurrence to have: water shooting from the ground, or armed guards 200 meters away encircling the water as it gradually lost pressure, just as the hopes of the people wishing to have water but were blocked from doing so.

Supreme President Zhogin's Chief of Staff soon called to inform that a dinner was to happen at the top of the hour. Seeing as it was 10:00, I did n't question this and instead ordered my driver to drive faster than the noted 15KPH that was instituted in the country. It was only after we left the country a third time did we realize that the Presidential Palace was not at all on the main highway. I'm sure Mr. Zhogin was not at all disappointed that I did not show up for this.

It only took a hour for my staff and I to reach the conclusion that we are in dire need to return to the DPRA, and with that the decision was leave this country, and begin rethinking our foreign policy agenda. We have placed the Islamic Republic of Khevin on our list on nations to begin trade negotiations with, and will soon send an envoy to go for longer than my time I can no longer gain back.

6/10 - Would come again. When we formalize relations.

I invited you to Mothaya with me. Khevin was too dangerous at the time, so....

I went and visited tspaosopaki, I have ni sivenirs and No pictures.

I couldnt buy anything, electronics were enbargoed, and I can't get a made in foxbourno short.

The tour guide claimed that Theybhad the best missles in the world, but they dont have a Pad.

I see now why Juche is inportant, us in true korea must be so rich compared to the other captialist pigs.

Juche grade 30

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I went and visited tspaosopaki, I have ni sivenirs and No pictures.

I couldnt buy anything, electronics were enbargoed, and I can't get a made in foxbourno short.

The tour guide claimed that Theybhad the best missles in the world, but they dont have a Pad.

I see now why Juche is inportant, us in true korea must be so rich compared to the other captialist pigs.

Juche grade 30

Did you just call me capitalist? *Twitches*
  • Upvote 2

Government Foreign Agents recently travelled to the Fascist Spanish State to create a bi-yearly review of European countries in Orbis. Our head advisor, Otto Mortavio, first went to FSS capital Madrid.

He said it was absolutely atrocious and failed to accommodated our 25 foot long, Heavily Armoured Vehicle which can survive ten head on missile collisions without being felt inside. The hotels were average for Europe. Standard 60 inch TV's, personal minifridges dedicated to FSS propaganda beer and surveillance cameras aiming around our rooms.

Other major cities were around the same, though large marching crowds of propaganda labelled vehicles were everywhere.

Rating: 7/10

LTcxGHN.jpg

The Nation of the europe was a capitalist. They do not have nukes. They seem to have to friends.

The roller coaster broke doen. Now, a random girl beat up a white one.

Thats ehat happens in captialism. I refuse to give a grade

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

The Nation of the europe was a capitalist. They do not have nukes. They seem to have to friends.

The roller coaster broke doen. Now, a random girl beat up a white one.

Thats ehat happens in captialism. I refuse to give a grade

None of that made any sense
  • Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

• Wiki Mod

Cats, cats everywhere. They're also all jerks, I even brought a video back.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Review from Mary Philips, 43, an owner of a flower shop in Ozome.

''Terrible! Whenever you would speak to anyone (be it a cashier or just some local!) they would pick apart everything you said like it was some college English class! I lost count of how many times I was accused of using an 'ad hoc' or 'Either or' fallacy; I don't even know what those mean! And don't even get me started on the weird guys who kept throwing sand on me and my husband! They kept chanting 'mooda mooda mooda' whenever they did it!

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

A review from The Canadian National Tourist Advisory

The Evenstar is a dangerous country, currently recovering from a devastating war. Destruction, fires and the dead can be seen everywhere, and the military of 33 aircraft are very preoccupied with many many other matters. Defense is low and you should not draw attention to yourself in the streets. The streets are traffic clogged and smoky, lined with rubble - the countryside is often mined so please don't stray off the major roads.

Below is a Evenstar government list of de-mined roads.

The major highways in the country are clogged up. Driving within the country is not advisable.

The Colony Of Victus is currently virtually unpatroled. Travel  there is unadvised. The many picturesque beaches in the country and beautiful theme parks and jungles are decently well managed and most have been spared from the fires of war. 

If there are any troubles, please contact the Canadian Embassy In The Commonwealth of Australia, a protectorate to The Evenstar Empire, of which The Evenstar is in. They will be able to assist you. The embassy is located at 2318 National Avenue, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia. Help will be sent to you, however due to the nature of this country, and the fact that relations with it are neutral, help may not be entirely dependable upon.

Safety Rating: 3/10

Tourism Rating: 6/10

The Evenstar - CTAB Rating Level 3, Travel with Much Precaution

Colony of Victus Special Administrative Zone - CTAB Rating Level 3.25, Travel with Much Precaution

Edited by Eric

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I visited the Kingdom of the Evenstar over the weekend to meet with government officials in the country, and it was terrible. All of the cities are a mix of cheap, ugly, and dilapidated modern tower blocks mixed with ruins of Victorian era terraced houses. There is no public transportation, and the people drive like maniacs. Many people drive at 200 k/h. There are ruined tanks and airplanes everywhere. The air pollution was terrible as well; I could barely breathe. There are not any interesting places to go in the country. I wish I hadn't went.

• Wiki Mod

I went to Evanstar hoping to see Minas Tirith or at least an update to after the fall. Got neither was sorely disappointed.

0/10 will not go again.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I saw Tents. One man Looked proudly at his tent, But his roof was falling down.The trees are Empty. Their Snow kiicthens Are Awful. We gave them some cake.

The poor. The Lonely. The Adbandoned. The Homosexual. This is what we saw in our trip.

Greatkitteh was here.-