An Announcement from Seven Kingdoms and D'Haran Empire

Tenages

10/10 I can't read anything

Thank goodness for the spoiler, because Seven Kingdoms treaties are always some of my favourites to actually read. :P

Congratulations and best wishes to you both! ^_^

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Is an ODP really an upgrade from a protectorate? 

We fully expect to be helping each other if a war comes, so yes.

There's a bit of complication in us signing MDPs at the time, particularly because Rose and SK have had a long history with one another, but when it comes down to it we've got the backs of both Rose and SK.

On paper, it might seem a downgrade. In reality, it won't be treated anything like one.

Edited by Pax
  • Upvote 2

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Is an ODP really an upgrade from a protectorate?

It's an upgrade when the protectee asks for it because they no longer feel a protectorate is necessary. It's moving from a one-sided relationship to a two-way relationship.

I actually wrote this one :D I had to convince Tenages to make it really hard to read.

I've actually been doing less solo-ing of the flavor text recently. Pax wrote this one, on the tS treaty (and the "news report" thread), Partisan and I collaborated on the whole thing. I think he ended up actually writing the SK specific parts and I wrote the tS specific parts. Collaboration can be fun :)

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

This is a clever scheme for me to hook up with tenages.

• Upvote 5

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

It depends on the type of protectorate, Arrgh protectorates are pretty much an ODP.

So they pay you to maybe protect them if Arrgh can be bothered or fancies it?  You guys have a real good con going on.

If anyone wants to throw some cash Mensa's way, we might come in and protect you.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio