Peace for DEIC

Tenages

i like these stats

Nation Name Inf Destroyed Inf Lost Soldiers Killed Soldiers Lost Tanks Killed Tanks Lost Aircraft Killed Aircraft Lost Ships Killed Ships Lost Money Destroyed Money Lost Est Damage Dealt Est Damage Taken  

tonicland        41,202         26,178         2,410,846      676,321        52,348       28,344       5,140         2,706           248              0                 $61,740,810   $4,423,778    $615,681,940     $310,572,322                    

Edited by stetonic

Surprised to see a few Arrgh members in the top 10's after the beating we got.

I guess those initial attacks on UPN were decisive.  That and Tywin somehow managing to survive on his own for a while.

Stats are cool.  We need more stats!

Tbh the amount of beiging you did could have turned the war to the worst, if UPN had a valid Mod. Lucky for us, they didn't, but jeez guys.

It's good to see an ally at peace. Now it's time for TC to prosper to heights unimaginable.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

Tbh the amount of beiging you did could have turned the war to the worst, if UPN had a valid Mod. Lucky for us, they didn't, but jeez guys.

...or us actually having the balls to attack UPN helped others out a hell of a lot.  You're welcome :rolleyes:

When you're fighting VE on your own, you do kinda have to close other wars before they get turned around too.

Arrgh attacking UPN made a major difference to the war and in my experience there were others beiging UPN guys early on when we were trying not to.  I know 1 guy I beiged, I only did after t$ had already done so.

• Upvote 2

...or us actually having the balls to attack UPN helped others out a hell of a lot. You're welcome :rolleyes:

When you're fighting VE on your own, you do kinda have to close other wars before they get turned around too.

Arrgh attacking UPN made a major difference to the war and in my experience there were others beiging UPN guys early on when we were trying not to. I know 1 guy I beiged, I only did after t$ had already done so.

We really appreciated the help Dan, and you absolutely made the right military decisions to beige there.

...or us actually having the balls to attack UPN helped others out a hell of a lot.  You're welcome :rolleyes:

Arrgh attacking UPN made a major difference to the war and in my experience there were others beiging UPN guys early on when we were trying not to.  I know 1 guy I beiged, I only did after t$ had already done so.

Nobody questions the big help Aargh provided dude, big props for soloing Ve o/

Are you bragging about hitting neutrals for cash in the middle of a war? You are a true hero Feeny.

You've done so well Mr war planner I just don't know what to brag about anymore. Maybe you could step up now you've finally matched my city count.

T7Vrilp.png

You've done so well Mr war planner I just don't know what to brag about anymore. Maybe you could step up now you've finally matched my city count.

This comment is so stupid I dont even know how to respond to it.  But I will say for the record, I did enjoy watching you get your ass kicked.   GPA is getting big again, shouldn't you be planning another war against the big scary neutrals?

• Upvote 1

This comment is so stupid I dont even know how to respond to it.  But I will say for the record, I did enjoy watching you get your ass kicked.   GPA is getting big again, shouldn't you be planning another war against the big scary neutrals?

You know, all I see you do is berate on what other's say. Maybe you should just stay quiet for once instead of just typing whatever comes to your mind.

• Upvote 6

You know, all I see you do is berate on what other's say. Maybe you should just stay quiet for once instead of just typing whatever comes to your mind.

Sadly it is his nature. Ever since the self-inflicted lobotomy Ronny has had problems coming up with original thoughts. Its a shame.

N0_nSS.gif

• Upvote 1

This comment is so stupid I dont even know how to respond to it. But I will say for the record, I did enjoy watching you get your ass kicked. GPA is getting big again, shouldn't you be planning another war against the big scary neutrals?

Annndddddd this is why half of Orbis wants VE rolled again.

G !@#$ing G

giphy.gif

You're so ignorant that even Obama is amazed on how your PR skills is literally shit.

Edited by Olivier Mira
  • Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

A lot of people from a lot of alliances need to learn to not beige people...  even people from Mensa could do with having it drilled into them.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

A lot of people from a lot of alliances need to learn to not beige people...  even people from Mensa could do with having it drilled into them.

A good reason why nukes are ONLY a last resort in war, not the first strike.

• Upvote 3

A good reason why nukes are ONLY a last resort in war, not the first strike.

I agree it seems most of the upper tier was beige due to nukes this war while the lower was actually due to ground battles

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png