The Frontier Sort Alliance Issue?

Lannan13

So when I was first on the site I was appart of the FSA and good friends with Bryon White. There was a big deal about him stealing money, which I never understood. He ended up deleting his account because of it. Can someone explain this to me? I read the wiki page and it didn't make sense. Or at least it wasn't how I remembered it. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

He was a liar, thief, and idiot. Associate yourself with the stigma of FSA at your own risk.

Well I've heard this montage, but I really haven't seen the proof. No offense to you guys who have been here longer than myself that probably have a better background story for it than I do.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Ah yes, FSA. A marvel of multi-farming if I ever saw one.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Well, I can tell you that the best hope I had for the FSA ended up being Pubstomper in disguise. So that's pretty telling of the boat they were in. >_>

Well what happend Post-Bryon White is a member created an alliance called United Sort Alliance (USA for short) and it was a rebellion. I was second in command of the region and a recruiter. Luckily there was assistance from outside of the alliance or it probably would've ended earlier than expected. The Alliance (FSA) dissolved and I grew board of the USA and joined VE. After I left the USA practically fell a part.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

From what I remember, USA never started off as a rebellious alliance. They were one of FSA's colony, which used the tS-FSA war as an excuse to break free and attack FSA, which was the main reason why FSA had disbanded in the first place.

From what I remember, USA never started off as a rebellious alliance. They were one of FSA's colony, which used the tS-FSA war as an excuse to break free and attack FSA, which was the main reason why FSA had disbanded in the first place.

When I was PM'd by Baltimore it stated that it was a direct rebellion. The war was used as an almost launch pad.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

lol FSA.

VE and tS, you guys wanna get the gang back together to roll FSA again?

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

FSA is back? Last time, it caused major raider problems, that their own High Command couldn't stop.

It was like an extreme version of Mensa HQ

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

That guy who couped the alliance riptide was the last surviving FSA general....... See where he is at and maybe you will find FSA in a new form?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

ahh the FSA guy church gourley has applied at the kings parliment

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light