City descriptions

Hiroshima

Hmmm your list. wait. what's all this paper? Hmmmmm. since it is all over me I'll read it. "laws", "disasters", "city descriptions" *34 years later* "More positions", "ban Vladimir Zhogin", "see what happens when I ban myself", "add projects:...*123 years later*", "add Antarctica", "say hello to TBYSTAR", "Blow Nyancattown to hell", "Change name of game to Politics and Snore","force 2348409 other people to play Paw and buy credits", "learn how to use the force"....9293 years later.. Done! oh wait. *looks at back of paper* oh.

Ban Vladimir Zhogin!?

Hmmm your list. wait. what's all this paper? Hmmmmm. since it is all over me I'll read it. "laws", "disasters", "city descriptions" *34 years later* "More positions", "ban Vladimir Zhogin", "see what happens when I ban myself", "add projects:...*123 years later*", "add Antarctica", "say hello to TBYSTAR", "Blow Nyancattown to hell", "Change name of game to Politics and Snore","force 2348409 other people to play Paw and buy credits", "learn how to use the force"....9293 years later.. Done! oh wait. *looks at back of paper* oh.

I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal over it. It's his game. He can decide to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.