I heard I can get some cashish for introducing myself.

Mortimer

Hello there.

My name is Mortimer Duke. You may know me from Trading Places, or my cameo on Coming to America.

I may have even played this game before. Some of you may have had the displeasure of having to deal with me.

I left this game because I wasn't enjoying myself, and I felt like I was being a shitty dad to my kids,since I was devoting so much time to this game. But the truth is I miss a lot of you guys, and my kids are not really all that fond of me anyway.

I look forward to reconnecting with you guys

• Upvote 5

Wait, we get cash for introductions? 

Also, don't throw your kids away for some loser on a website, yo. ;)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The stories were true. The second coming is truly upon us. Rejoice, for Mortimer has returned, and all our troubles shall cease.

Let the celebrations ring from every corner of the world, the shadows that obscure our lands shall lift, and prosperity and peace shall once again reign over Orbis.

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Wait, we get cash for introductions? 

Also, don't throw your kids away for some loser on a website, yo. ;)

My kids are in school. They'll be alright. Glad you decided to return to the game, last I remember you had gone into retirement over some disagreement on the OWF.

Did you come back because you learned of DEIC getting totally #%&^ed and clarke being zi'd?

Yeah, I heard my former position might be up for grabs and wanted to throw my hat into the ring. But seriously what can I do about it, I wield absolutely zero power. I don't even know the circumstances.

Mortimer! Welcome back! :D

Thanks, sweetheart. It's kind of good to be back.

The stories were true. The second coming is truly upon us. Rejoice, for Mortimer has returned, and all our troubles shall cease.

Let the celebrations ring from every corner of the world, the shadows that obscure our lands shall lift, and prosperity and peace shall once again reign over Orbis.

My brother, the stories are true, I return. Hopefully peace will be had soon (rebuilding is a &#33;@#&#036;). Of one thing I am certain, good times will once again be had.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it's like a bad drug or something, isn't it?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Nah, his wife was tired of Kazy messaging her on Facebook :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Lol, Kazy did some effective necromanc... work then? xD

Welcome back Mort \o/

Nah, his wife was tired of Kazy messaging her on Facebook :v

There is a certain amount of truth to both of these things. He did bug the hell out of me, and yes between him and Heinrich Kaufmann they kind of creeped my wife out. 

Holy shit miracles do happen. Mortimer has been  resurrected to bring peace to the world

praise the lord!

Welcome back

sEryWhk.gif

Welcome back Mortimer! :)

Hey thanks guys, I appreciate the well wishes. 

There is a certain amount of truth to both of these things. He did bug the hell out of me, and yes between him and Heinrich Kaufmann they kind of creeped my wife out. 

Hey thanks guys, I appreciate the well wishes.

Your wife is hot.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=