Peace for UPN and EoS

Roy Mustang

Writer and director Tom Six wants to shock you, and he accomplishes his goal. The things onscreen are extremely revolting and upsetting. It is nearly impossible to not look away a few times because something exciting happens every second. It does not take much talent to film something shocking. And Six really wants to rub your nose it. The human suffering is drawn out and the camera lingers. He is very impressed with himself and what he is showing. He really shouldn’t be. Harvey, the man has enormous saucer eyes along with a short and chubby body, was a big fan of the human centipede. He went as far as to kidnap 12 people by beating them up with a crowbar in many ways or shooting them. The black-and-white imagery is often stark and haunting, at least when it doesn’t include human waste or a bleeding birdie. That's right a bleeding birdie, martin got aroused by his creation to the point he wrap barb wire around his birdie and rapped one of the female victims, one of the best parts of the movie. In conclusion, if you like to see lots of gore and horror then the human centipede 2 is just for you.

• Upvote 1

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Writer and director Tom Six wants to shock you, and he accomplishes his goal. The things onscreen are extremely revolting and upsetting. It is nearly impossible to not look away a few times because something exciting happens every second. It does not take much talent to film something shocking. And Six really wants to rub your nose it. The human suffering is drawn out and the camera lingers. He is very impressed with himself and what he is showing. He really shouldn’t be. Harvey, the man has enormous saucer eyes along with a short and chubby body, was a big fan of the human centipede. He went as far as to kidnap 12 people by beating them up with a crowbar in many ways or shooting them. The black-and-white imagery is often stark and haunting, at least when it doesn’t include human waste or a bleeding birdie. That's right a bleeding birdie, martin got aroused by his creation to the point he wrap barb wire around his birdie and rapped one of the female victims, one of the best parts of the movie. In conclusion, if you like to see lots of gore and horror then the human centipede 2 is just for you.

WE WANT DETAILS

6XmKiC2.png

Writer and director Tom Six wants to shock you, and he accomplishes his goal. The things onscreen are extremely revolting and upsetting. It is nearly impossible to not look away a few times because something exciting happens every second. It does not take much talent to film something shocking. And Six really wants to rub your nose it. The human suffering is drawn out and the camera lingers. He is very impressed with himself and what he is showing. He really shouldn’t be. [/size]Harvey, the man has enormous saucer eyes along with a short and chubby body, was a big fan of the human centipede. He went as far as to kidnap 12 people by beating them up with a crowbar in many ways or shooting them. The black-and-white imagery is often stark and haunting, at least when it doesn’t include human waste or a bleeding birdie. That's right a bleeding birdie, martin got aroused by his creation to the point he wrap barb wire around his birdie and rapped one of the female victims, one of the best parts of the movie. In conclusion, if you like to see lots of gore and horror then the human centipede 2 is just for you.

giphy.gif

Just about 95% plagiarized - https://devilshappyhouse.wordpress.com/reviews/human-centipede-2-full-sequence-reviews/

You get an F. Please report to the Principal's Office.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

giphy.gif

Just about 95% plagiarized - https://devilshappyhouse.wordpress.com/reviews/human-centipede-2-full-sequence-reviews/

You get an F. Please report to the Principal's Office.

EoS won't pull the wool over our eyes that easily! I think we need to double the length to 2 paragraphs now.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Writer and director Tom Six wants to shock you, and he accomplishes his goal. The things onscreen are extremely revolting and upsetting. It is nearly impossible to not look away a few times because something exciting happens every second. It does not take much talent to film something shocking. And Six really wants to rub your nose it. The human suffering is drawn out and the camera lingers. He is very impressed with himself and what he is showing. He really shouldn’t be. Harvey, the man has enormous saucer eyes along with a short and chubby body, was a big fan of the human centipede. He went as far as to kidnap 12 people by beating them up with a crowbar in many ways or shooting them. The black-and-white imagery is often stark and haunting, at least when it doesn’t include human waste or a bleeding birdie. That's right a bleeding birdie, martin got aroused by his creation to the point he wrap barb wire around his birdie and rapped one of the female victims, one of the best parts of the movie. In conclusion, if you like to see lots of gore and horror then the human centipede 2 is just for you.

6.  A member of EoS will post a short (1-2 paragraph) positive review of Human Centipede 2 in the Orbis Central forum.

valid CB

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

My bloc was accurate, stop being so dense.

MENSA/tS/Guardian/SK have ties to each other and not the other bloc.

UPN/DEIC/BoC/UPN/VE/Rose are all interrelated with no ties to the other bloc.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

My bloc was accurate, stop being so dense.

MENSA/tS/Guardian/SK have ties to each other and not the other bloc.

UPN/DEIC/BoC/UPN/VE/Rose are all interrelated with no ties to the other bloc.

Except for the whole thing where SK is apparently still allied directly to DEIC?

By your logic, tS is just as close to DEIC and EoS in terms of the treaty web as Rose is. Even more so, one could say, with their direct ally being connected to DEIC. We're all one big "interrelated bloc". But whatever, your lame attempt to sneak in a random shot at Rose is duly noted.

Do better next time, I hold Mensa's shitposting to a vaguely higher standard than that. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Except for the whole thing where SK is apparently still allied directly to DEIC?

By your logic, tS is just as close to DEIC and EoS in terms of the treaty web as Rose is. Even more so, one could say, with their direct ally being connected to DEIC. We're all one big "interrelated bloc". But whatever, your lame attempt to sneak in a random shot at Rose is duly noted.

Do better next time, I hold Mensa's shitposting to a vaguely higher standard than that. :P

>SK is allied to DEIC

Lol. Get with the program, amigo.

Anyways, it was warranted. Your sphere rarely keeps their treaties. VE didn't help in this war (other than a token effort against Arrgh to show "hey we did something guys, promise). DEIC &#33;@#&#036;ed over SK in the spirit of their treaty. EoS didn't follow their peace terms. BoC re-entered the fray after their peace treaty. Rose refused to protect their protectorates. Etc.

To my knowledge, SK & Guardian have always upheld their treaties to the letter & spirit for the time I have played this game. The record for your bloc is generally hit & miss.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

>SK is allied to DEIC

According to the treaty web and their own forums, they are. If that information is incorrect at this point, that's hardly my fault. Regardless, my point still stands that your treaty web logic towards Rose is amusingly flawed and could be applied equally to several others. â”( ̄ー ̄)┌

Anyways, it was warranted. Your sphere rarely keeps their treaties. VE didn't help in this war (other than a token effort against Arrgh to show "hey we did something guys, promise). DEIC !@#$ed over SK in the spirit of their treaty. EoS didn't follow their peace terms. BoC re-entered the fray after their peace treaty. Rose refused to protect their protectorates. Etc.

To my knowledge, SK & Guardian have always upheld their treaties to the letter & spirit for the time I have played this game. The record for your bloc is generally hit & miss.

And, again, your lame attempt to sneak in a random shot at Rose is duly noted. I do appreciate that you think of us so much. :wub: Perhaps we'll return the favour again someday, but at this time we, or at least I, really have better things to do. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

>SK is allied to DEIC

Anyways, it was warranted. Your sphere rarely keeps their treaties. VE didn't help in this war (other than a token effort against Arrgh to show "hey we did something guys, promise). DEIC !@#$ed over SK in the spirit of their treaty. EoS didn't follow their peace terms. BoC re-entered the fray after their peace treaty. Rose refused to protect their protectorates. Etc.

Did u forget that SK was planning on using the allances in that other war. I am sure backstabbing halfway through a war is far worse then not completeing terms.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.