Peace for UPN and EoS

Roy Mustang

I love half-assed posts like this. You have no idea what terms have been given, if any. Nor what UPN and DEIC have agreed to behind closed doors.

Get off that white horse.

Shh. Don't battle a curmudgeon with logic. 

I guess I should've put 50 likes, to see if we can inflate my like count even more. However, in the interest of world peace, here you are:

Puppet-With-a-Cool-Tophat-Has-Lied-To-Yo

But hey, I've given you guys a free casus belli. You're welcome.

Because TheNG is a dirty dirty liar, I have decided to post my own nudes.

I was going to do this anyway. I just love excuses to post dirty pics.

ddxVDiZ.jpg

• Upvote 3

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

And I'm not stupid either. I'll be comparing where you stand versus that 66kish mark once you demilitarize, though you've already starting rebuilding some infra. tS seems to be mad that I'm pointing out that they took damage. Sorry to ruffle apparently extremely delicate feathers. 

Nobody here has said that we didn't take a shitton of damage, we did, its what happens when someone blitzes you effectively and in massive numbers. It was a good blitz, and if it weren't for our awesome friends we would have lost way more than 20k. 

But you point at me the obvious chart like it was possible for someone not to take those 20k, please, if you know a way, show me >:v

Congrats to both sides on peace, it was a pleasure as always to fight alongside our friends in UPN. Good luck in the rebuild guys.

25 likes and I'll post nudes.

"Dark Specter, Fox Fire, Aladeen and 40 others like this" - You make me proud, Orbis. :lol:

Congratulations to those who reached peace. Time to sort through signatures and confirm things for an hour, hooray APR. :v

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1