Peace for UPN and EoS

Roy Mustang

Hey now folks, don't be saying that DEIC is fighting alone now. Empire of Spades is still out there and haven't surrenderd as far as I'm aware.

This disgusts me as muxh as BoC peacing out did. What the !@#$ guys, you sign a bloc treaty then you dont even have the respect towards the other members lf your bloc to wait until they're satisfied and leaced out. You just gave your enemies a bunch more money and resources to destroy DEIC with.

How can you sign an agreement like that then leave DEIC hanging. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you UPN. This was your idea. This war has your blood on it and you left BEFORE Dutch East, supposedly YOUR best friends.

TC has some soul searching to do, honetly DEIC is the only one I have a lick of respect for and with those guys deserting, betraying, and cheating thats worn very thin.

Grats to Syndishpere....you"ve managed to do bigger damage to TC then just beating them in a war.

There is a point here. When in a Bloc (an actual Bloc and not a "hodgepodge" one) you expect there to be some unity when coming to the table. DEIC didn't want to pay the reps from what I understand and this just puts pressure on them to do so now.

• Upvote 1

Hey now folks, don't be saying that DEIC is fighting alone now. Empire of Spades is still out there and haven't surrenderd as far as I'm aware.

There is a point here. When in a Bloc (an actual Bloc and not a "hodgepodge" one) you expect there to be some unity when coming to the table. DEIC didn't want to pay the reps from what I understand and this just puts pressure on them to do so now.

Try thinking logically and you will realise that it takes away pressure if anything.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Try thinking logically and you will realise that it takes away pressure if anything.

If you mean in the sense that their pride will take less of a hit if that is what is preventing them then I suppose. If you mean the terms will be reduced to just get it over with quicker... possibly but can always go the other way. 

This disgusts me as muxh as BoC peacing out did. What the !@#$ guys, you sign a bloc treaty then you dont even have the respect towards the other members lf your bloc to wait until they're satisfied and leaced out. You just gave your enemies a bunch more money and resources to destroy DEIC with.

How can you sign an agreement like that then leave DEIC hanging. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you UPN. This was your idea. This war has your blood on it and you left BEFORE Dutch East, supposedly YOUR best friends.

TC has some soul searching to do, honetly DEIC is the only one I have a lick of respect for and with those guys deserting, betraying, and cheating thats worn very thin.

Grats to Syndishpere....you"ve managed to do bigger damage to TC then just beating them in a war.

I love half-assed posts like this. You have no idea what terms have been given, if any. Nor what UPN and DEIC have agreed to behind closed doors.

Get off that white horse.

• Upvote 5

q8nfyvc.gif

This war was very much Diabolos/Emily/Clarke's desire as well, so you're not quite on the ball there. For the rest of your post I would normally agree with some, however knowing DEIC's leader is Clarke, and how he acts I'm not surprised he's refusing terms. The bill for reps could be paid off pretty quickly, almost definitely in the span of time another round of war would take. But Clarke's refusal (he's said it publicly several times) to pay the reps demanded and being unwilling to negotiate on it (UPNs reps are lower than the original request IIRC) are what's holding their peace up. You can't blame UPN for being smart enough to know it's over and to get busy on fixing their nations and rebuilding. 

I hope UPN leaves DEIC, honestly. They've proven themselves to be a pretty crap alliance outside of the time when Mortimer was in charge. They have no honor in their treaties outside of TC, and deserve no respect while the leaders shit on every treaty they've made outside of TC whenever they get the chance to. 

Outside of NG, of course. Like it's been said in other thread(s), he's the only member of DEIC worth a damn. To a lesser extend Nick as well. DEIC would be much better off with NG in charge and Nick as his second. 

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

When the war first kicked off, I didn't think we would have ended up here-- especially since it hasn't been that long since the past war. It was definitely an interesting and fun experience, so here's to that UPN.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

RIP overly inflated Steel market :(

Steel prices will probably go back up because of rebuilding.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Congrats to both sides on peace, it was a pleasure as always to fight alongside our friends in UPN. Good luck in the rebuild guys.

25 likes and I'll post nudes.

Clarke too. Everybody in DEIC. This how peace on earth Orbis happens.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

This war was very much Diabolos/Emily/Clarke's desire as well, so you're not quite on the ball there. For the rest of your post I would normally agree with some, however knowing DEIC's leader is Clarke, and how he acts I'm not surprised he's refusing terms. The bill for reps could be paid off pretty quickly, almost definitely in the span of time another round of war would take. But Clarke's refusal (he's said it publicly several times) to pay the reps demanded and being unwilling to negotiate on it (UPNs reps are lower than the original request IIRC) are what's holding their peace up. You can't blame UPN for being smart enough to know it's over and to get busy on fixing their nations and rebuilding. 

I hope UPN leaves DEIC, honestly. They've proven themselves to be a pretty crap alliance outside of the time when Mortimer was in charge. They have no honor in their treaties outside of TC, and deserve no respect while the leaders shit on every treaty they've made outside of TC whenever they get the chance to. 

Outside of NG, of course. Like it's been said in other thread(s), he's the only member of DEIC worth a damn. To a lesser extend Nick as well. DEIC would be much better off with NG in charge and Nick as his second. 

The only good post concerning DEIC in this thread.

/thread

• Upvote 3