Peace for UPN and EoS

Roy Mustang

Wonder how far they are going to be able to push DEIC down on dem rankings. Glad to see another big step towards the peace in this war though. Good show all.

o/ UPN

o/ Coalition 

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Fun fun.

Congrats to UPN.

Now if DEIC could stop being stubborn ass holes maybe this whole thing will be over.

Respect to DEIC for standing their ground against such a formidable array of adversaries.

o7 DEIC

TBF, It's not what it once was. Though the leadership still appears to be somewhat the same over time.

Sorry VoC, but you were better as IRON. Taking in the biggest retards this game has to offer could not possibly have helped..... But I still like you. Good luck. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

PRIDE!

POWER!

PAKISTAN!

o7 Allies

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Ashwyn Traverse on 30 Oct 2015 - 10:03 PM, said:
I hear sending nudes is a great way to negotiate peace.

William Mannax, on 31 Oct 2015 - 3:07 PM, said:
Correction: Sending nudes is the only way to negotiate peace. If more people understood this, we'd have a peace treaty by now.

confirmed: Nudes were sent by both sides. DEIC refuses to send nudes still.

• Upvote 4

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

This disgusts me as muxh as BoC peacing out did. What the &#33;@#&#036; guys, you sign a bloc treaty then you dont even have the respect towards the other members lf your bloc to wait until they're satisfied and leaced out. You just gave your enemies a bunch more money and resources to destroy DEIC with.

How can you sign an agreement like that then leave DEIC hanging. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you UPN. This was your idea. This war has your blood on it and you left BEFORE Dutch East, supposedly YOUR best friends.

TC has some soul searching to do, honetly DEIC is the only one I have a lick of respect for and with those guys deserting, betraying, and cheating thats worn very thin.

Grats to Syndishpere....you"ve managed to do bigger damage to TC then just beating them in a war.

• Upvote 6

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=