The force awakens in Orbis

Codonian

This alliance doesn't seem well thought out. More generals than soldiers.

We're organised, That way when we do gain members, The Government is already solid and doesn't need changing/adding to.

• Upvote 1

Its a definition issue. Some people define paperless as not written, some as not formally documented, and some as a verbal handshake without words except in IRC. Some even assume based strictly on friendship and lulz. I am assuming GE means paperless as no formal documentation, but accepts verbal statements in this thread as informal agreement of protection.

• Upvote 2

we dont break the rule of two, each of us can have an apprentice. Besides, Darth Bane made that rule up, before him there were many Sith

Actually, The Rule of 2 states their can only be 2 sith at any one time lol

we dont break the rule of two, each of us can have an apprentice. Besides, Darth Bane made that rule up, before him there were many Sith

First off, what DV said is correct. Second, you're not calling yourselves "The Sith Empire" you're calling yourselves "The Galactic Empire" and Palapatine led the First Galactic Empire which was most certainly when the Rule of Two existed. The Second Galactic Empire is the Rule of One under Darth Krayt which is kinda !@#$ed up in that he's the leader of a ton of Sith and the entire empire pretty much collapsed when he died as a result but whatever. The thing is you're not very sith-like unless you end up killing each other as that's like 90% of what being a Sith is, killing anyone ranked higher than you who's weaker than you. 

This entire thread is bullshit as well. Everyone's !@#$ about the definition of paperless and having three protectors and ignoring how much these guys are shitting on the lore.

tl;dr anything else > this shit

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This entire thread is bullshit as well. Everyone's !@#$ about the definition of paperless and having three protectors and ignoring how much these guys are shitting on the lore.

Whoo doggy, you sure got worked up over a fictional universe. Lol

Oh, and I wish ya'll the best with this new alliance. You've got a couple of my old mates with you, now. Take care of 'em.

Edited by Sol Farmer
  • Upvote 4

First off, what DV said is correct. Second, you're not calling yourselves "The Sith Empire" you're calling yourselves "The Galactic Empire" and Palapatine led the First Galactic Empire which was most certainly when the Rule of Two existed. The Second Galactic Empire is the Rule of One under Darth Krayt which is kinda !@#$ed up in that he's the leader of a ton of Sith and the entire empire pretty much collapsed when he died as a result but whatever. The thing is you're not very sith-like unless you end up killing each other as that's like 90% of what being a Sith is, killing anyone ranked higher than you who's weaker than you. 

salt-shaker-looking-in.jpg

• Upvote 5

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

ITT boring people who can't have fun

Go and get rekt, foos

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 4 weeks later...