Syndicate OOC announcement

Prefonteen

Goand, too will fly the Irish flag for an indefinite amount of time.

Never had the honor of knowing him but I know the feeling of losing someone too early (my 22-year-old cousin was buried recently)

RIP Digitizer.

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

This is truly a tragic revelation. Any death before the end of the natural lifespan is a tragedy. 

The least I can do is offer a small prayer for the deceased.

(Please forgive me, but I only know this prayer in Church Slavonic)

Pomiłuj nas, Gospodi, pomiłuj nas, wsjakago bo otwieta niedoumiejuszcze, sjiju Ti molitwu jako Władyce gresznii prinosim: pomiłuj nas.

SÅ‚awa Otcu i Synu i Swiatomu Duchu

Gospodi, pomiłuj nas, na Tia bo upowachom; nie progniewajsja na ny zjeło, niże pomiani biezzakonij naszych, no prizri i nynie jako błagoutrobien, i izbawi ny ot wrag naszych; Ty bo jesji Bog nasz, i my ludije Twoi, wsji dieła ruku Twojeju, i imja Twoje prizywajem.

i nynie i prisno i wo wieki wiekow, amen.

Miłosjierdija dwieri otwierzji nam, Błagosłowiennaja Bogorodice, nadiejuszczyisjia na Tia da nie pogibniem, no da izbawimsjia Toboju ot bied: Ty bo jesji spasjienije roda christianskago.

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

This is tragic news. Its always sad to see someone leave the world at such a young age when they had so much more ahead of them in life. :(

​My condolences to his friends and family and T$ for losing a great person.

Utopia stands with our protectors, The Syndicate, through these tough times. As an executive order, I will forcefully make our alliance change the flag to that of the Republic of Ireland. On behalf of Utopia, I send my good-wishes to the family of Digitizer. 

• Upvote 1

Odd Squad will use the Irish Flag in Nod to the community's loss for the month of November.

Edit: We will encourage our members to the same to show support.

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

A sad day in Orbis indeed, but more so for his family and friends. I regret having never met the man, but I suspect I would have enjoyed his company. May he rest in peace.

Gone, but not forgotten.

Edited by Anymou

wlybOES.gif

*raises the Irish flag*

Usually I'd seldom change my flag to something other then an alliance flag/personal flag. I didn't know Digitzer well, but for him to garner enough companionship to spawn this thread. This is the most I can do to pay my respects.

Bernkastel has called for the raising of the Irish Flag for 24 hours to honour fellow ruler; Digitizer.

*UPDATE*

Bernkastel has released a statement on the matter

"A fellow member of our community has passed recently. Digitizer of Heartgold is no longer with us. It's very saddening to hear about this. Especially when the guy has put smiles on faces in T$. We at the Eastern Asian Republic will raise our flag for 24 hours to irelands to remember Digitizer and to remind friends, family, fellow players that he will never be forgotten. May he rest in peace."

Edited by Bernkastel

My sincerest condolences to Digitizer's family and friends.

I regret I never knew him, but I'm deeply saddened by this loss, a tragedy at such a young age.

Rest in peace, Digitizer, you will be missed. I too, will raise the Irish flag in-game to honour his memory.

• Upvote 1