• Carly Fiorina
    • Rand Paul
    • Chris Christie
    • John Kasich
    • Jeb Bush
    • Mike Huckabee

You can vote for more than 1 person.

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Man, I don't even know who I would support if I had to choose Republican. I kinda liked the idea of Carson until he actually opened his mouth. It's to the point where I end up having the most faith for the ones I haven't heard much of yet because that means they haven't imploded.

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Man, I don't even know who I would support if I had to choose Republican. I kinda liked the idea of Carson until he actually opened his mouth. It's to the point where I end up having the most faith for the ones I haven't heard much of yet because that means they haven't imploded.

Technically, Carson hasn't imploded, he is one of those people that whispers when he talks and that's why he is so favorable. Not once has he misspoke a question or a speech. People have to stop and listen to what he is saying in order to hear him, while Donald Trump you can't handle the narrsisistic drone in your ear.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

tumblr_nndm1xX7Lz1up8a4ro1_400.gif

I didn't get to see the debate- can I get a summary?

AND HAVE YOU TURNED AGAINST TRUMP?!!?

Trump needs a name change or Lysandre cannot like him. :P

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Who won? Not the American people because CNBC is made up of Wall Street jerk offs who refused to stream the event.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

CNBC was the clear winner, but what a bunch of meanies for asking the poor little candidates searching questions.

Thats not the point, the mods should have been talking about REAL issues, issues that effect our nation today. They didn't, instead they talked about stupid things.

• Upvote 2

CNBC was the clear winner, but what a bunch of meanies for asking the poor little candidates searching questions.

I wish they did the same questioning to the Democratic candidates, too. I would love to hear how all of the Parties candidates plan to fund their policies and programs if they were in office.

• Upvote 2

Cruz and that one guy nobody cares about called out CNBC for their crap, Trump did alright, Fiorina bored me to tears, Rubio and Jeb had at it (with Rubio coming out on top). Still have mad respect for Cruz

Funny, because she was the most informative regarding the failed economic policies that are bankrupting our children's children due to the current administration's borrowing of future debt in this country. Also, her generalized comment regarding Crony Capitalism was pretty direct and spot on.

• Upvote 1

Rand Paul is making more sense than the rest of them. He is right about the war in Syria and the involvement of the US in the middle east countries. And Rand Paul is the only one wanting to fix the social inequality. Rand Paul is a different kind of Republican, he's a libertarian.

• Upvote 3

A better question. Who LOST the GOP debate? The American people did.

That was by far the worst debate I've seen so far. It felt almost like people running to be on a reality show than trying to show they can actually be President of the United States.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

A better question. Who LOST the GOP debate? The American people did.

That was by far the worst debate I've seen so far. It felt almost like people running to be on a reality show than trying to show they can actually be President of the United States.

America lost.

• Upvote 1

Thoughts on Carly Fiorina these days?

I really like Carly's charisma, but the fact that she has run 2 major corporations to the ground while she was the CEO scares me, and I think that's why she is so low in the polls.