A public announcement: by Sigma regarding "Vincent"

Ace

I see he has merely been changed to applicant status so you can accept him afterwards, nice. Sigma is his staging ground after all. 

As long as Lyro still entrusted me as his successor to Sigma. I will continue his legacy in Sigma and will continue to honor Sigma's reputation as a peaceful and respectful alliances to all other great alliances in Orbis. Yes possibly there has been a mistake at my part, I may not be the best leader for Sigma, I can only hope I continue what Lyro has entrusted me to do. I would like to apologize to everyone whom this incident concerned.

You Sigma's leader or is it still Lyrositor? Have some self respect and stop fawning already, you'd think Lyrositor was dead reading that. 
  • Upvote 3

There was a misunderstanding within Sigma that led to one of our government official to accept Vincent into Sigma while he is still in applicant state.

As I said there was a mistake. That's it

There was no staging.

I did say we won't accept him if anyone else still has issues with him.

If anyone has anymore issues with any of our members here, please just let me know. I always respected other alliances in Orbis. I am a peaceful guy. There's really no any need to stir anything up anything if we can be reasonable about it.

Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

^

He deserted Alpha right when the war started, and joined DEIC. Notorious alliance hopper and pixel hugger.

He also tried to then jump to UPN to specifically hit us.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I recall how Vincent hopped to Rose (who was expected to win the war) when they entered the war against The Syndicate. The moment we gained the upper hand, he went to vacation mode.

He is a scourge, pulling the same trick of hopping to the winning side to beat on people every war. He does not deserve mercy, and given the repetitive nature of his antics, I will highly discourage Sigma from accepting him at any point in the future.

Accepting players such as vincent does indeed make you a staging ground: They will leverage the safety of your neutrality and leave to ghost other parties during times of war. That is only liable to get your alliance in trouble eventually.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I recall how Vincent hopped to Rose (who was expected to win the war) when they entered the war against The Syndicate. The moment we gained the upper hand, he went to vacation mode.

He is a scourge, pulling the same trick of hopping to the winning side to beat on people every war. He does not deserve mercy, and given the repetitive nature of his antics, I will highly discourage Sigma from accepting him at any point in the future.

Accepting players such as vincent does indeed make you a staging ground: They will leverage the safety of your neutrality and leave to ghost other parties during times of war. That is only liable to get your alliance in trouble eventually.

I remember that

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Look at the embargo list.

10/28 01:03 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Geatland.

10/28 12:59 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Sinkleraken.

10/28 12:57 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Osean Federation.

10/28 12:43 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Calondia.

10/28 12:39 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Tripolitania.

10/28 12:36 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Nasho.

10/28 11:48 am - Malaysia was embargoed by Kadrak Valakin.

10/28 11:15 am - Malaysia was embargoed by Wall Street.

10/28 10:44 am - Malaysia was embargoed by Kosher Deli.

10/28 10:39 am - Malaysia was embargoed by Bollocking.

10/28 10:36 am - Malaysia was embargoed by schadenfreudeia.

10/27 10:30 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Dacia.

10/26 05:30 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by TUGTopia.

10/22 07:52 am - Malaysia was embargoed by TIEIXIAIS.

10/20 12:04 pm - Malaysia was embargoed by Bel-Air.

10/20 08:36 am - Malaysia was embargoed by TheWesteros.

+ however many already have him embargoed, and counting

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Hypocrisy war: DIEC -> GPA

St. Patrick's Massacre: GPA -> rand shitteir aa -> Sigma

Rollback War: Sigma -> Rose/VM -> Alpha

This War: Alpha -> DIEC ->UPN -> Sigma

Did I miss anything?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hypocrisy war: DIEC -> GPA

St. Patrick's Massacre: GPA -> rand shitteir aa -> Sigma

Rollback War: Sigma -> Rose/VM -> Alpha

This War: Alpha -> DIEC ->UPN -> Sigma

Did I miss anything?

lolprobs

no one should take in this guy. he joined deic this war because he thought they would win, then left them when he realized they wouldn't. he's good for taxes and after we are done with him, he won't even be that good for those.

good move sigma. this is why it's good to leave people on applicant for a few days to make sure they aren't on someone's attack list, mkay.