A public announcement: by Sigma regarding "Vincent"

Ace

ftfy

Did he create US then? He applied to Guardian after the war plans leaked and claimed he was building a new AA. Didn't remember the name but didn't think it was US.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Did he create US then? He applied to Guardian after the war plans leaked and claimed he was building a new AA. Didn't remember the name but didn't think it was US.

I recall that now, I don't think he did all that much creating but he was down to join the alliance very early on.

As for Hypocrisy war, he left a month before it started. 

IpHGyGc.png

salt always makes everything taste better.

I really have no idea, what Sigma ever does to TEst. But like, is this what you guys always do? Like jump the gun?

I made this announcement in hopes that transparency to clear up any issues about this and stay true that we let our issues known publicly.

We want to be true to our neutral stance and made this announcement to clear up any misconception. I did not make this announce as an "invitation to war" post.

Next, what did Sigma ever do to TEst?

Elpinchazo, I PMed you defeat.

We are an alliance of peaceful nations, we wish to continue to co-exist without violence, I promise Sigma will not pursue for any-sort of vengeance in the future.

I've always respected your alliance's valor. I humbly ask for your consideration for this matter.

Edited by Ace
  • Upvote 1

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

From 22,209 to 14,327 (-7882) in the span of two days, ouch. Granted, a third of your members left so losing a third of your score is about right considering your 800+ score gimmick. 

Yes, we all know. I know too.

800+ score is not a gimmick. It's just we can't defend a nation whose score is too low.

I really hope there's still room for honesty in this game. Think about it.

There is no gain for any "plotting" or "gimmick" from us. We are peaceful, we want to co-exist and we respect other alliances.

Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

Sigma is trying to be the Switzerland of PnW. As much as possible, we choose not to resort to bloodshed and to the use of arms, and we try to respect all points of views, insights and ideas in our small, quiet neighborhood of peaceful nations.

Respect is simply what we ask for. Respect not of our power, but of our choice to live and prosper in peace. We choose to weigh the politics, more than the war. Indeed, we are all free to choose our paths in this game, and we choose to walk in silence and harmony.

We do not know what the need is for attacking Sigma, and we firmly believe that we have done no evil upon others, as we have tried to speak through diplomacy. Rest assured, we have no plans of revenge and hatred of others. We respect your insights that "this is a game, and it will always have war in it no matter what. neutrality is sh*t." However, we ask upon you to please also, take into consideration, the choice which we have made. The choice to sort events through diplomacy. Ultimately, the choice to prevent war.

To some of us, here in this game, we tend to think that this is "just a game". Nothing to be gained, nothing to be lost. But for some people out there, people like me, PnW is a playground of our dreams. The game that gives us the ability to at least imagine and experience what it is like to rule a nation. For me, my nation here is already my creation. The fruit of my efforts and more than a year of imaginaton and experience. This is the reason why I chose to be neutral, to enjoy the politics that could be more realistic to life than its war side.

Some may call us "pixel-huggers", but let it be. We respect everyone in game and in real life, and we have done no evil in both. I try, as a 14-year old lad, to understand and experience through PnW in peace. I hope too, that people may respect our decision to be so, as we respect yours.

o/

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

In a game where control of resources and wealth is the key to power, a wealthy resource rich alliance is a target. You gonna get robbed.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

In a game where control of resources and wealth is the key to power, a wealthy resource rich alliance is a target. You gonna get robbed.

Robbing power from people without power, and sticking their noses from affairs that do not concern them?

Edited by Lascray

Im sorry peoples, but asneutrals you shouldalways ve ready for war. In this game a lonely alliance is often just an easy target. Live your way, but be ready for war, because it will always be at your doorstep. Also cuz tesr does what it wants.

• Upvote 1

It's not power being robbed, it's rebuilding funds and resources. But cheers.

Correct. Its called a raid. I need steel. You have it. We are the squirrels and you are the nuts. Yum!

• Upvote 2

Correct. Its called a raid. I need steel. You have it. We are the squirrels and you are the nuts. Yum!

So apparently, Terminus Est is a group of high level raiders? Declaring war without any formal reason other than raiding and destroying the efforts of others?

• Upvote 2

We're a strong confident alliance that don't need no labels

Which means you do need labels? Or were you too confident that you apparently commited a typographical error?

So apparently, Terminus Est is a group of high level raiders? Declaring war without any formal reason other than raiding and destroying the efforts of others?

Um, okay. Sure! I can live with that title.