Desertion

Hodor

The same as DEIC members have been getting utter failure attacks even when attacking with 200-300 planes more than the enemy

Are you the Defense guy for DEIC?  Do you not know how combat works?  Pretty sure some, if not all, of those members have lost Ground control.  If you lose Ground control, that nerfs your Air power by 33%.

• Downvote 1

So you declare war order an airstrike get a moderate or worse victory and your response is we didn't have ground control.please read what you write in future so you don't look a dick

Yes, I am, actually.  There's also simulators to assist you with what to expect.

• Downvote 1

DEIC could really stand to benefit from learning a little bit about how to be a graceful loser.

Especially when starting shit

EDIT:  oh holy hell I am agreeing with Kadin

Edited by PigInZen

Priest of Dio

Oh my.

To the DEIC guy (stetonic or w/e) who attempted to beat me and post-haste justified it like a pre-teen being turned down by the hottest girl in the 6th grade ("oh yeah man, I don't really care, she wasn't that hot"):

If it's 9:15 at night (mind you, not even right before a turn change like it should be!) you attack me while I'm on a conference call at work a week before a major project and I'm able to see the email, open P&W, login, AND get a ground before you do -- well, I clearly have nothing left to show you about war.  You know it all.

I will say, though --

As the Prophet of Dioism, Him giving me advanced knowledge of your attack did have its benefits.  I was lying in wait.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

Can confirm, was texting during that conference call. Dio saves.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

DEIC Defense Minister getting awfully defensive...  Nobody cares what you did in the past in your battles, stet.  How you are and how you end is what matters.

PiZ, I shall pray for you during your re-education.

8567 Club- Member-At-Large

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Ask the 11 players I beat before I decided to just have some fun if I know how to play the game

The 11 guys who weren't dio powered you mean.

"have some fun" - getting butt raped is fun guys! We know what tonic does on weekends!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

"have some fun" - getting butt raped is fun guys! We know what tonic does on weekends!

I was one of those eleven guys - I just sold literally all my military and stored all my resources and let him pummel me so I could go into lower tiers, then when he beiged me (lol!) I'm now going back to full strength with even more targets to hit.

Despite facing literally zero resistance he still managed to !@#$ it up.  It's terrible how bad he is.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

We who live in the Osean Federation are not powered by Dio, instead we are powered by Spectre the goddess of darkness and winter. She has blessed our lands with unending winter and taught us how to adapt to such a harsh environment and taught us to grow food and acquire resources in a land that would be seen as nothing but a barren wasteland covered in nothing but snow. Through this act she has taught how to be strong, how to live and survive. She taught us how to wage war and defeat our enemies. By being loyal to Spectre she has given to us wealth and power and for that we will continue praising our beloved Spectre for she watches over us and continues to guide us. She has seen to it that whatever happens to Osea happens for a reason. If we win our wars then it makes Spectre proud and in turn she gives us wealth. If we lose our wars then it makes her sad and she in turn gives us power to rebuild and become stronger to be able to crush our enemies.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Feel sorry for you living with all that pigdisgusting snow mate. Might be a career move to head over to the punjab where you get sand and peace and cute girls

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Living in the sand where it is warm will only make us weak and soft where as the snow keeps us strong and on guard. And our women are beautiful and if we were to go to the sand then Spectre will be angered and will no longer watch over us and we will not upset our goddess.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light