Legend of Rozalia 5

Rozalia

The dastardly Ibrahim did not leave greed of his bingo card of vices and upon reaching the home of his host, he beheaded the foolish Polaris and ransacked his house claiming even the priceless treasure of the Kakiemon Elephants for himself. This was however a mistake as carrying the riches he had taken his small band could no longer move with the speed they had prior and as such when he tried to cross the Kastelgrad river, the relentless Parameswara finally caught up with him who finally with but a flash of his blade decapitated the villain Ibrahim.  

Truth is, the treasure spawned in my nation, and I did not attack anyone for it. Roz Wei attacked me purely to get their greedy hands on the treasure.

Don't try to white wash your evil deeds Rozalia, for you have now been exposed. B)

Several days later in Roz Wei... Rozalia was overjoyed at the news of Ibrahim's demise, no doubt some other fanatic would rise to prominence but at least that one finally lay dead. Being shown two boxes, one with the fanatic Ibrahim's head and the other with the Kakiemon Elephants. He ordered for Ibrahim's head to be sent throughout the land to the likes of Cobalt, Rose, GPA, and more for them to enjoy the sight. The Kakiemon Elephants however he ordered to be added to his action figure collection, right next to his limited edition "The Intellectual Savior of the (Unwashed) Masses" Damien Sandow action figure (with robe).

> Claims I support I.S.

> Beheads me in his silly propaganda story.

I actually SOUNDLY defeated one of the guys he sent, and badly damaged the other one. The true villains of Roz Wei did get the treasure though.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I actually SOUNDLY defeated one of the guys he sent, and badly damaged the other one. The true villains of Roz Wei did get the treasure though.

Lol, soundly defeated but lost all his wars. Stop defending the dead evil villain you doppelganger 

• Upvote 4

Lol, soundly defeated but lost all his wars. Stop defending the dead evil villain you doppelganger 

Dealt more damage to him in every respect, even Infra, as those of his I destroyed were worth a lot more than mine, so yes he was soundly defeated.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Dealt more damage to him in every respect, even Infra, as those of his I destroyed were worth a lot more than mine, so yes he was soundly defeated.

Oh you did more infra, cause I am reading you didn't:

Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Islamic State 268.39 12,298 269 52 0 $1,206,033.58 Vesallius 175.87 36,360 326 221 8 $0.00

Total Losses Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Islamic State 419.93 38,884 231 165 0 $1,778,547.72 Tanah Melayu 20.04 6,416 471 172 0 $0.00

You're delusional calling that "soundly defeated" since you really only destroyed more planes.

• Upvote 3

Oh you did more infra, cause I am reading you didn't: Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Islamic State 268.39 12,298 269 52 0 $1,206,033.58 Vesallius 175.87 36,360 326 221 8 $0.00

Total Losses Nation Infrastructure Soldiers Tanks Aircraft Ships Money Islamic State 419.93 38,884 231 165 0 $1,778,547.72 Tanah Melayu 20.04 6,416 471 172 0 $0.00

You're delusional calling that "soundly defeated" since you really only destroyed more planes.

Ibrahim doesn't show evidence... Again.
  • Upvote 3

The emperor wasn't sure what to do, then the devious Belisarius entered holding a letter, upon reaching the side of the emperor he whispered as he often does, "Moog Suomfasse came bringing this letter saying it was from Rozalia himself, best to read that before you make any choice".

Phil-Dunphy-Clapping-In-Modern-Family.gi

Yay, I'm it it!

Don't care about the context either \o/

Edited by Belisarius
  • Upvote 6
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Is this based on real events? Odd people = odd squad?

Every chapter of the Legend of Rozalia is based on real events. 

Chapter 1: Chaos in GPA

Chapter 2: The end of Grillick

Chapter 3: Spades attack

Chapter 4: Lyrositor laughs and ambushes appear

Chapter 5: Cutting the head of the head chopper

I have.. no words.

I know it must be difficult to receive the news that your dear friend Polaris was beheaded by that villain, but I, Rozalia, have punished him so you at the very least can be happy in that knowledge. 

Phil-Dunphy-Clapping-In-Modern-Family.gi

Yay, I'm it it!

Don't care about the context either \o/

You were in the first Legend of Rozalia too in a bigger role than the mere cameo you are here. 

Is Ibrahim a ghost or a demon?

He is a dead man so he speaks no more. The one currently talking in mad ravings is Shaytan, one of his followers who fled at the sight of Ibrahim's decapitation. 

Truth is, the treasure spawned in my nation, and I did not attack anyone for it. Roz Wei attacked me purely to get their greedy hands on the treasure.

Don't try to white wash your evil deeds Rozalia, for you have now been exposed. B)

> Claims I support I.S.

I actually SOUNDLY defeated one of the guys he sent, and badly damaged the other one. The true villains of Roz Wei did get the treasure though.

Lies Shaytan, Ibrahim killed an innocent (if misguided) man for it as it is said in the Legend of Rozalia.

The villain died as he had killed so many, a fitting end. His group of fanatics lost at every turn, only getting a reprieve when the Odd people aided them. 

• Upvote 3

Every chapter of the Legend of Rozalia is based on real events. 

Chapter 1: Chaos in GPA

Chapter 2: The end of Grillick

Chapter 3: Spades attack

Chapter 4: Lyrositor laughs and ambushes appear

Chapter 5: Cutting the head of the head chopper

I know it must be difficult to receive the news that your dear friend Polaris was beheaded by that villain, but I, Rozalia, have punished him so you at the very least can be happy in that knowledge. 

You were in the first Legend of Rozalia too in a bigger role than the mere cameo you are here. 

He is a dead man so he speaks no more. The one currently talking in mad ravings is Shaytan, one of his followers who fled at the sight of Ibrahim's decapitation. 

Lies Shaytan, Ibrahim killed an innocent (if misguided) man for it as it is said in the Legend of Rozalia.

The villain died as he had killed so many, a fitting end. His group of fanatics lost at every turn, only getting a reprieve when the Odd people aided them. 

Ahhhh intresting.

Why not do one that is titled "Trouble In The Celestial Empire" or something? After all the LOR's you've done, you still haven't done a single one on your own alliance and only your own alliance.

I'd like to see it.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Ahhhh intresting.

Why not do one that is titled "Trouble In The Celestial Empire" or something? After all the LOR's you've done, you still haven't done a single one on your own alliance and only your own alliance.

I'd like to see it.

Yeah, I need more power!

Ahhhh intresting.

I'd like to see it.

That would imply there is such a thing as trouble in the Celestial Empire. 

• Upvote 3

> Claims I support I.S.

I don’t know about all that, I guess that makes it your word against the word of Celestial Emperor Rozalia, Child of Heaven, he who will unite the 7 realms, being of both infinite mercy and infinite judgment, scourge of his enemies and bringer of the golden era of enlightenment and the fortold 1000 years of perfect salvation.

Unfortunately for you, you are not the Child of Heaven, he who will unite the 7 realms, being of both infinite mercy and infinite judgment, scourge of his enemies and bringer of the golden era of enlightenment and the fortold 1000 years of perfect salvation. Better luck next time

• Upvote 6

I don’t know about all that, I guess that makes it your word against the word of Celestial Emperor Rozalia, Child of Heaven, he who will unite the 7 realms, being of both infinite mercy and infinite judgment, scourge of his enemies and bringer of the golden era of enlightenment and the fortold 1000 years of perfect salvation.

Unfortunately for you, you are not the Child of Heaven, he who will unite the 7 realms, being of both infinite mercy and infinite judgment, scourge of his enemies and bringer of the golden era of enlightenment and the fortold 1000 years of perfect salvation. Better luck next time

This ^

> Claims I support I.S.

You have, on multiple occasions, called for the deaths of bi and gay men IRL. You have no right to get huffy over roleplay, you bigoted chuckle!@#$.

• Upvote 6