The Drunk Show

Keegoz

I hope you'll be on the next show :P

I wasn't too keen on being a guest on the serious radio show, but I'd be far more willing to join an at least slightly casual show with several other people. That way I'll be able to just insert my occasional quips like when we did random group Skype calls. :P Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Also to the mods if you see this, can I have this thread pinned?

I'll post the recordings in the OP so people can find them easier etc.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

• 2 weeks later...

Next episode is up. Thanks to Shellhound, Greatnate, Eumirbago, Lordstrum, Kurdanak, Prefontaine.

Thanks to ss23 as well for recording/hosting/broadcasting the show.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Requesting you just rename the show to "The Train Show"

30 mins in and the word train has been mentioned at least 100 times.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

this seems interesting.

can i go on and be host as i explain the capitalism that is infected orbis and offer solutions to fight it?

You can do whatever you set your mind to.

Go, make your dreams come true!

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Problem with a serious show is that I think we'd run out of topics pretty fast. I did try to put some serious conversation in this show with the multi discussion and a few other things.

I swear one day I will do this properly and not last minute so we can have a serious discussion :P

Edit:

Also I know I said I'd plan a show for this week, that is unlikely to happen as I have an exam the next day. I will however try and plan something after that.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 1

Problem with a serious show is that I think we'd run out of topics pretty fast. I did try to put some serious conversation in this show with the multi discussion and a few other things.

I swear one day I will do this properly and not last minute so we can have a serious discussion :P

Edit:

Also I know I said I'd plan a show for this week, that is unlikely to happen as I have an exam the next day. I will however try and plan something after that.

They are a great thinh to have and you are doing a great job :D

Tbh my main problem isnt the unseriousness, but the shitty sound disparity, when ss23 talk(im pretty sure its ss23) i have to turn up the volume like 300%.... 

Also would be cool if you had like one or two topics, that wasnt trains, but no hate, I mean !@#$ it, I still listen dont I? 

Ole2.png

I only listened to the show once but are you guys still talking at the same time? Cause that's my main irk with the radio show, would love to listen otherwise!

I see no problem with capitalism on Orbis.

Of course you don't, you're a snake in the grass Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I only listened to the show once but are you guys still talking at the same time? Cause that's my main irk with the radio show, would love to listen otherwise!

Of course you don't, you're a snake in the grass

partisan be like:

• Upvote 5

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

• Chris unpinned this topic