Peace for Brotherhood of Clouds

Tenages

First step in the conclusion to this war has been taken, cheers to everyone involved!

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

May Dio bless you in your new worship in His temple.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Brotherhood of the Clouds agrees to pay $50million to Seven Kingdoms, and $50million to The Syndicate, as reparation for damages done.

man now i fill sad for SK they clearly got screwed over in this deal they clearly should have got 75mil out of this and Syndicate only get 25mil since you know SK took most of our alliance and well Syndicate got hit by 4members :|

• Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Bo_C2.jpg

• Upvote 2

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

6 to 3 win/loss ratio for my nation, and I had to be targetted by specially-funded sharks. I didn't need aid from BoC, and indeed I evacuated all my resources to the bank before I got beiged. I can't say that I won, but my enemies didn't win either ^_^

GG, no re

for now ;)

• Upvote 2

6 to 3 win/loss ratio for my nation, and I had to be targetted by specially-funded sharks. I didn't need aid from BoC, and indeed I evacuated all my resources to the bank before I got beiged. I can't say that I won, but my enemies didn't win either ^_^

GG, no re

for now ;)

nah m8 you did more damage than they did and achieved all important objectives. Thats a win.

• Upvote 2

So ,BoC, what wars have you not surrendered in ?

Not counting the ESA war (which you would have, if I hadn't convinced Pre to just let it play out) or the Orbis wide beat down of Guardian/Sk .

• Upvote 5