Ragnars Minecraft Server

RagnarBuliwyf

nGBV79h.png

I run a MC server, it's plain at the moment with very limited shit installed, feel free to jump on it. 

Server IP: 185.38.149.37:25569

Dynamap: http://185.38.149.37:8123/

No mods currently installed. 

Planed additions

Suggestions are happily wanted. 

Edited by RagnarBuliwyf
  • Upvote 1

does it work with cracked minecraft

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

does it work with cracked minecraft

No, it's purely for legit copies and will stay that way. Opening it up to cracked copies opens it up for mods and exploits that enable self cheating. Something I feel's unfair. 

If you want some help with mods/plugins feel free to hit me up. I've run/managed a lot of Minecraft servers in the past.

heck I'll give you the details for it if you want to take control,I'll just pay for it. As long as it's used I'm happy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mind if my oldest daughter(14) hops on it? She is a parkour fiend and would have fun with some of the psychos in this game.

Do whatever you want. I haven't been on it since the night I bought it, lol. It's anyones who wants to go on it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll probably come on at some point. I've been craving a little MC lately.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...