Vargen declares war on upn

chrishinton52

Edit: Also, love the avi. Tell me again how you fought really hard against 2 UPN opponents who were already below you in NS and without much military if at all. Please, tell us how you are great at war!

Are you getting nasty flashbacks about how your own wars went?

It's ok. 

VUQvRxy.png

• Upvote 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

• Wiki Mod

Good luck Vargen.

/me goes to figure out how to list VI as having fought on both sides.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

You fought against mensa which for the delineation of sides is the same thing

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Are you getting nasty flashbacks about how your own wars went?

It's ok. 

Could you find it?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11313

btw, those #s were mainly all 0s -- except for some missiles and troops

Edited by Ivan
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

You fought against mensa which for the delineation of sides is the same thing

We hardly call what we did with Mensa fighting, we did not declare on Mensa nor did they declare on us officially. They started raiding the bloc yes, and do you expect us to sit there get attacked and do nothing?

We then cut ties, almost immediately when Mensa attacked us, but had planned to continue fighting mensa in order to honor our agreements with the bloc, but we knew that Mensa would get bored with that rather quickly, and we had kept in contact with the rest of the remaining bloc trying to help them in other ways, while we accepted peace from Mensa. What we were planning to do next, whether regrouping and holding true to our word, or claiming neutral and ducking it out will always be unknown, as We didn't even have anytime after cutting ties with upn to deliberate on what to do next because ten hours after we cut ties, saru attacked me, which was retaliated on relatively quickly.

Sure, we may lose against upn, as many of our member are mid-low tiers and they now have about 130 mid-low tier nations? But we are confident overall upn will be the ultimate loser.

While we may be a micro, we are not a micro that is willing to be walked over.

Edited by chrishinton52

• Wiki Mod

But its not really a side conflict, mensa DoWed all of UPNs protectorates as a direct response to UPNs dow on TS.

Only in UPN can you turn your protectorates against you!

63890727.jpg

Edit: Also, love the avi. Tell me again how you fought really hard against 2 UPN opponents who were already below you in NS and without much military if at all. Please, tell us how you are great at war!

Edit Edit: and then proceeded to beige them. Kudos.

Show me some love trash boy  :wub:

edit: You Probably fight like UPN does.  

Edited by Molagbal

But its not really a side conflict, mensa DoWed all of UPNs protectorates as a direct response to UPNs dow on TS.

DoWs require DoW threads.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

63890727.jpg

Edit Edit: and then proceeded to beige them. Kudos.

maybe you should just do what your AA does best,surrender.  ;)

• Upvote 5