State of War Between Odd Squad and International Revolution

Sam Boga

Due to an order by the leadership of Odd Squad to raid our alliance, and following subsequent attacks by Odd Squad members, International Revolution recognizes that both of our alliances are in a state of war, despite the former's refusal to officially declare against us. Hostilities will continue between our two alliances until a formal peace is signed or until odd Squad disbands yet again.

fexpMiA.png

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9143-the-revolution-comes-to-upn/?p=156746

• Upvote 1

If you want war, here are you terms of peace:

1. Your alliance disbands

2. Sam Boga goes into vacation mode for 2 year max.

3. Send Nudes.

If you can't comply, we're gonna be at war awhile.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

If you want war, here are you terms of peace:

1. Your alliance disbands

2. Sam Boga goes into vacation mode for 2 year max.

3. Send Nudes.

If you can't comply, we're gonna be at war awhile.

All i read was "max send nudes"

I'm not sure we are at that level in our relationship yet...

All i read was "max send nudes"

I'm not sure we are at that level in our relationship yet...

Don't do it max. Its the internet. He could be anyone.

Also, why is there a maximum amount of time she can go on vacation mode? Shouldn't it be a minimum?

Edited by chrishinton52

You're not significant enough to warrant a DoW.

How courageous of you. Why don't you go help out your allies and declare on the real alliances that are involved in this global war?

At no point did we want any part in your conflict with UPN but you dragged us in regardless.

ztt5Wgs.png

How courageous of you. Why don't you go help out your allies and declare on the real alliances that are involved in this global war?

At no point did we want any part in your conflict with UPN but you dragged us in regardless.

Being (or were anyway) a UPN protectorate doesn't mean you aren't "involved". Being one is reason enough for someone to attack you, but many wouldn't obviously taking mercy and such. 

Being "courageous" in an online text-based browser game is not at the highest of my priorities.

Regardless, we already have. If memory serves, we attacked BoC when the odds weren't stacked in our sides favor. Then we moved on to DEIC (when the sides were a bit more even). Now that everyone's slots are filled up, we've moved on to raiding alliances such as yours. Hence the lack of declaration of war.

You dragged yourself into the conflict when you signed a treaty with UPN. When you tie yourself to an alliance, you shouldn't be surprised when you get dragged into their conflicts.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Being "courageous" in an online text-based browser game is not at the highest of my priorities.

Regardless, we already have. If memory serves, we attacked BoC when the odds weren't stacked in our sides favor. Then we moved on to DEIC (when the sides were a bit more even). Now that everyone's slots are filled up, we've moved on to raiding alliances such as yours. Hence the lack of declaration of war.

You dragged yourself into the conflict when you signed a treaty with UPN. When you tie yourself to an alliance, you shouldn't be surprised when you get dragged into their conflicts.

We didn't sign with them for ideological reasons but simply to not get raided and we would have been willing to sign with pretty much anyone who would offer us their protection. That being said, we were not ever going to join this conflict on UPN's side, but yet you still attacked us when you ought to be helping your allies. We have no problems with Mensa or tS and aren't taking sides in this conflict; we've conceited defeat, offered our peace terms to Mensa, and are now awaiting your response.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

We didn't sign with them for ideological reasons but simply to not get raided and we would have been willing to sign with pretty much anyone who would offer us their protection. That being said, we were not ever going to join this conflict on UPN's side, but yet you still attacked us when you ought to be helping your allies. We have no problems with Mensa or tS and aren't taking sides in this conflict; we've conceited defeat, offered our peace terms to Mensa, and are now awaiting your response.

Where have you offered your terms? I haven't seen them anywhere.

As far as I'm aware, our terms are for you to publicly declare your sincere & eternal devotion to Dio Brando on the forums in exchange for peace. We are a simple people.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

We didn't sign with them for ideological reasons but simply to not get raided and we would have been willing to sign with pretty much anyone who would offer us their protection. That being said, we were not ever going to join this conflict on UPN's side, but yet you still attacked us when you ought to be helping your allies. We have no problems with Mensa or tS and aren't taking sides in this conflict; we've conceited defeat, offered our peace terms to Mensa, and are now awaiting your response.

Its called strategy. They basically did what upn, "oh we have heard that they are going to attack so we should attack first," only they didn't fail miserably. I don't really see a point in arguing about it. It happened, it was to be expected by anyone with a general sense of the politics of the game, time to move on to the best of your ability. However, I think your alliance is getting preferential treatment due to the mouth on your leader. But I could be wrong.