Mensa Attacking UPN Protectorates

donsberger

With Mensa now launching attacks against UPN's protectorates even though they have a MDP with UPN does this mean they want to war UPN?

We stated the cancellation of the MDP 5 days ago, it took 72 hours to kick in.  The MDP was canceled officially 2 days ago.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LEAVE TRIDENT ALONE!!!!!

I don't care about the rest though.

Trident has to mutually defend all the rest of the protectorates and you have to protect them so oh boy stupid mensa is stupid.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Trident has to mutually defend all the rest of the protectorates and you have to protect them so oh boy stupid mensa is stupid.

Such incisive analysis and sparkling intelligence. Or it would be, coming from a chimpanzee. I guess it won't be forever before expectations for you get that low. 

Such incisive analysis and sparkling intelligence. Or it would be, coming from a chimpanzee. I guess it won't be forever before expectations for you get that low. 

Just seriously lol drop the intelligent act, you're on the internet, you're stupid and 12 like the rest of us.

Cobalt is gonna MDP or Nah Bet?

• Upvote 2

Well that's uncalled for seeing as the protectorates were not involved and misled on the entire situation, at least in our case, but can't say it wasn't to be expected. Truthfully, I expected aargh.

They started to then VE stepped in.

Cobalt is gonna MDP or Nah Bet?

Article 2: Respect

Both signatories agree to remain respectful to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes will be settled diplomatically via private channels.

Why not use diplomatic channels instead of calling out your ally in public?

• Wiki Mod

Well that's uncalled for seeing as the protectorates were not involved and misled on the entire situation, at least in our case, but can't say it wasn't to be expected. Truthfully, I expected aargh.

Sadly snow is a virulent disease that spreads at unrivaled speeds. As Dioists we must destroy it anywhere it is found & unfortunately for you have been infected through your ties to UPN.

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Article 2: Respect

Both signatories agree to remain respectful to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes will be settled diplomatically via private channels.

Why not use diplomatic channels instead of calling out your ally in public?

Already sent a message.

Sadly snow is a virulent disease that spreads at unrivaled speeds. As Dioists we must destroy it anywhere it is found & unfortunately for you have been infected through your ties to UPN.

Irony: becoming a protectorate in order to avoid going to war, go to war due to actions of the protector.

Do you do anything but be an ass?

Yes. Sometimes I like to mix it up and be a douchebag, a dickwad or even a shithead.

Edited by Kadin
  • Upvote 1