War Shout Outs

Saru

Shout out to however did this too 

"An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in a barracks in your nation. 57 of your soldiers were killed."

A better use of cash there never was.

Priest of Dio

Shout out to however did this too

"An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in a barracks in your nation. 57 of your soldiers were killed."

A moment of silence for the fallen.

q8nfyvc.gif

Shoutout to BOC for allowing me to test my first missile on ther nation.

Edited by Bilal the Great

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

shout out to tikistan at UPN for being a class act while we fought. You were a lot of fun

Im in BoC, but thanks it was fun  :D

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

2nded. He's been a bro about being volunteered onto team Roll Saru and has been doing a bang up job of it, despite starting with very little military.

I didn't read my messages or the forums before I ground attacked him a couple more times.  Felt like a right bastard when I found out what he wanted to use his military on.  Guy was chill as &#33;@#&#036; about.

Sorry, bro!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I would like to give a shout out to Sabriel of Seven Kingdoms for the excellent lashing! Gave me a run for my money! He was respectful and a genuine pleasure to speak with while we did battle. 

o/Sabriel

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Thank you Mensa HQ and Utopia (finally figured out their name) for giving me one hell of a fight.

I surrender btw, and we have severed ties with UPN, so I look forwards to enjoying neutrality again.

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Shout out to Vulkan for rebuilding ships every day and launching 3 naval attacks to take out infra and blockade.

Also shout out to Grayshadow for jumping in the meat-grinder in an attempt to take me out and prevent me from continuing to wreck my other DEIC opponents.