Hello

Sqwizzix

32 days in and I decided to join the forum. My name is Elizabeth though please refer to me by leader name, I'm 11... may be the youngest player if so nobody steal my thunder. >:c I accidentally stumbled across this game not sure how exactly. I joined and have enjoyed the game enough that I play often and it's the only game I actually remember the password to without needing to look for the paper I wrote it on. How are ya'll? :3

If you have any advice or help you can offer now that would be great haha

Well you already have joined an alliance, so that's a great start! Check out the tutorials that you should have gotten a few notifications about. Hopefully Odd Squad is organized enough that you'll learn a lot. :)
xzhPlEh.png?1

Welcome to Politics and War!

I recommend you check out the Politics and War Wiki, ask around if you're stuck, or if you can't find the answer, it's okay to ask any questions on the Tech Support subforum, and report any bugs you see in this subforum, too! Here's a FAQ (Frequently-Asked Questions) Thread, if you want some quick answers to common questions.

I hope you have a good time in Odd Squad!

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Well you already have joined an alliance, so that's a great start! Check out the tutorials that you should have gotten a few notifications about. Hopefully Odd Squad is organized enough that you'll learn a lot. :)

Fun > Organized... lol

Welcome to the forum Sqwizzix.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: