Alpha Announcement

Placentica

I thought you said ole was the dictator of UPN, you dropped logs and everything!

Ole is government as well. Ergo, I see him as a representative, yes. Saru attempted to spin that by claiming Ole was not representative of UPN decisions whatsoever. 

Hence why i'm confused about Saru's claim in this thread.

I envy your skills.

Thank you. It's why I haven't found myself in your predicament yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I haven't really bothered reading much of the DoW threads but if this is how UPN has been dealing with their PR then... lol.

I thought UPN would've learnt by now that gagging Saru is probably a good option.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Honestly it doesn't take much in the form of brains to not declare a stupid war like this. Everyone knew it was coming well in advance. It was common knowledge. Really goes to show the arrogance of TC to think they could just ally VE and take on all comers. Let's knock UPN down several pegs. They're too damn big anyway.

• Upvote 1

At this rate I can start rebuilding my nation while fighting wars at the same time!

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Let's at least make it sexy.

http://amzn.com/B00IF2ISTU

You know I originally linked to a gag just like that, but I was afraid people would find out how to seduce me.

Plus I mean, 27 dollars for a gag? I can use duct tape and have it be just as kinky.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png