War Thunder

Alex

• Administrators

I recently downloaded this game and have really been enjoying it. Plus it's beautiful because I can play it on all max settings :D

Any other War Thunderers out there? Probably a lot of people much better than me, I just started playing  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I play and i'm quite good at it.

At least arcade mode/ tanks. 

Waiting for the new patch with the Tommies.

They promised an engine update, so i hope my driver doesn't die anymore when i hit a small stone/staircase with 5 mp/h  :'|

5GJJdmw.png

Only Panzers though, since...

3v1ybf.jpg

I play and i'm quite good at it.

At least arcade mode/ tanks. 

Waiting for the new patch with the Tommies.

They promised an engine update, so i hope my driver doesn't die anymore when i hit a small stone/staircase with 5 mp/h  :'|

5GJJdmw.png

Only Panzers though, since...

3v1ybf.jpg

You're welcome to come play with me and my guys. We play Tanks/realistic. We run mostly tier 4's and have a good laugh. 

You're welcome to come play with me and my guys. We play Tanks/realistic. We run mostly tier 4's and have a good laugh. 

I consider it after the next update, though it could (probably will) be that i totally suck.   :lol:

I used to play it with my friends. I think i only got into like tier 2 and never really played tanks

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I instantly got tracked by a tiger and killed him 2 seconds before a panther ammo-racked me.

We need to play more. Preferably without me having to download third-party software to talk and just use the in-game system

I play with my buddies and we have our own server to vop on as most of the stuff we talk about can get you banned using the in game one. 

• 3 weeks later...

1.53   out, played a bit, and it is : the worst crap ever.

They moved the Korea time tanks into 7.7, making early Tiger II  battling vs Maus, IS-10M, T-54  etc.

That's so extremely unfair, especially vs the russian tanks you simply can't penetrate.

Those new maps don't seem to be cover by snow, but by salt.

The heck i stop playing this shit until they redo the tiers. Or i just grind between 5.5 and 6.5, just to avoid those 7.7 Mf's and the blood-grinding.

Btw, british tanks are only 4, and all premium. Dunno what they did all the time, but it seems to me like pure lazyness.

Thx Bethesda, you gave me the alternative at the right time <3

• 2 weeks later...