An Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

Y3SG43v.png

Impero has led the Viridian Entente since our founding, and during his reign, we grew to be one of the largest alliances in the game, and pieced together the coalition that enabled our victory in the Great Viridian War. Alas, factors outside of this world have led to his inability to continue in his role. 

In his last act as Lord, Impero appointed me as his successor, and with Parliament's consent, I take office today as the Second Lord of the Viridian Entente.

The two of us are similar in many regards, specifically in our core belief that the structure, fraternity, and ideals of the Viridian Entente are everlasting and set us up for the kind of success that few alliances can ever achieve, and also in our single-minded ferocity in protecting our alliance. Our styles are very different though, as some of you may know, and many more of you will come to know.

Those who choose to have relations with the Viridian Entente will find me rational, blunt (to a fault), and internally-focused. If you are looking for drama, you won't find it here, but if friendship and loyalty are paramount to your alliance, then you will find a kindred spirit in the Viridian Entente.

I would like to welcome everyone to our IRC channel and forums, at #ve_pnw and www.viridianentente.com, respectively, to stop by and say hi. I'm sure many of you will be seeing me coming around to your halls soon enough.

This is the dawning of a new day for Viridia. Come join the ride.

Our current government is as follows:

Goldie, Lord

Sweeeeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense

Smooth, Secretary of State (everyone congratulate Smooth on getting married, he will be back in a few weeks)

Presidential, Secretary of the Interior

Samwise, Acting Secretary of Economics

• Upvote 5

Whenever I think of Goldie, I always think of this - http://(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-gga.net/ :P (EDIT: totally forgot Partisan and Roy Mustang were on this page too)

Best of luck! It'll be very interesting to see what direction you take the VE. :)

Congratulations on the wedding, Smooth! :wub:

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Whenever I think of Goldie, I always think of this - http://(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-gga.net/ :P (EDIT: totally forgot Partisan and Roy Mustang were on this page too)

Best of luck! It'll be very interesting to see what direction you take the VE. :)

Congratulations on the wedding, Smooth! :wub:

Still one of my proudest achievements. Many people contributed to GGA's self-immolation, but the only one plastered on their front page for the past five years is the one that has to do with Brookstank's meltdown when we were considering saving them.

Congratulations I'll make sure to send a shipment of rum over to your office.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

There really isn't a better successor for Impero than Goldie. This is well deserved. Congratulations Goldie!

As for Smooth, I wish you all the happiness in the world. Congratulations man! Enjoy the honeymoon!

Impero really did have an impressive run.  From joining PnW a bit later than most only to rise to the #1 alliance for a time.  Congrats Goldie.