Name This War Thread

Filthy Fifths

Can we call it Oktoberfest with a backwards K?

ss2015-10-21at11.35.22_zpsm0v3hadv.png 

Using backwards characters is near impossible so i used Gimp my trusty photo editor.

Edited by Bernkastel
  • Upvote 3

• Wiki Mod

Can we call it Oktoberfest with a backwards K?

No, because its impossible to type or name a wiki page that.

Also a general FYI, the wiki page for this war in under the title "Third Great War" Once the war ends & the community's had a chance to vote I'll rename it & create redirects for some of the other top contenders. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

The UPowned war, because no matter what Paragon does, UPN and tC has taken massive damage this war, both to their stats and their credibility.

UPWND*, at least do it right. 

Failed Marionette War. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I see reading the NYROB hasn't done much for your literacy; it's less the colloquialism and more the meter, two syllables make it far less obvious we're talking about UPN; any decisive war could be called the u-pwned war.

Edited by Inst

The Blast From The Past.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

The Bandwagon War.

I haven't seen any bandwagon declarations. Maybe that one guy. AFAIK everyone who has declared on tS's side has been expected.

The Ghost War

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

We've pretty obliviously decided to go with Oktoberfest so I think we should just forget about any thing else

No we haven't. Shut your (bagel-)hole! :P

Oktoberfest is a silly name, especially if this thing ends up going into November.

How about the "Lego my Eggo" war

or maybe the

"I'm going to get you and your little dog too" war

or maybe the

"Come on guys....who ate my burrito....I was going to eat that for lunch" war

I could go on and on!

X4EfkAB.png